BoatBanter.com

-   -   Recognize these lads? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187433-recognize-these-lads.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 3rd 21 05:53 PM

Recognize these lads?

https://ibb.co/3vSJ80j0

This photo was taken 8 August 2018 in Winter Garden, Florida, at an
event called "Teens for America First." I suppose the guys were on a
scouting trip...

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 3rd 21 05:54 PM

Recognize these lads?

https://ibb.co/3vSJ80j

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Bill[_12_] April 4th 21 02:14 AM

Recognize these lads?

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/3/21 12:53 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

This photo was taken 8 August 2018 in Winter Garden, Florida, at an
event called "Teens for America First." I suppose the guys were on a
scouting trip...

https://ibb.co/3vSJ80j

Where is Biden the sniffer?

[email protected] April 4th 21 03:55 AM

Recognize these lads?

On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 9:14:33 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/3/21 12:53 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

This photo was taken 8 August 2018 in Winter Garden, Florida, at an
event called "Teens for America First." I suppose the guys were on a
scouting trip...

https://ibb.co/3vSJ80j

Where is Biden the sniffer?

Wow. We're going to have to send Karen $100 or so, and then maybe she'll pay some
attention to the old boy. He's certainly hurting for some here. Consider it
a charity case.

Mr Robot April 6th 21 09:36 PM

Recognize these lads?

On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 01:14:32 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/3/21 12:53 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

This photo was taken 8 August 2018 in Winter Garden, Florida, at an
event called "Teens for America First." I suppose the guys were on a
scouting trip...

https://ibb.co/3vSJ80j

Where is Biden the sniffer?

Not near Trump the rapist and groper.