BoatBanter.com

-   -   A perfect score! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187428-perfect-score.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 2nd 21 07:28 PM

A perfect score!

https://ibb.co/YRtdHWd

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

True North[_2_] April 2nd 21 08:07 PM

A perfect score!

On Friday, 2 April 2021 at 15:29:00 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/YRtdHWd

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Darn, I was expecting to see The John and his Bowl of Turds + Kalif Swill.

Alex[_23_] April 3rd 21 01:24 AM

A perfect score!

True North wrote:
On Friday, 2 April 2021 at 15:29:00 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/YRtdHWd

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Darn, I was expecting to see The John and his Bowl of Turds + Kalif Swill.

That is only because you are an idiot.Â* Are you sharing these posts with
your wife?

[email protected] April 6th 21 09:37 PM

A perfect score!

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 20:24:28 -0400, Alex wrote:

True North wrote:
On Friday, 2 April 2021 at 15:29:00 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/YRtdHWd

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Darn, I was expecting to see The John and his Bowl of Turds + Kalif Swill.

That is only because you are an idiot.* Are you sharing these posts with
your wife?

I don't share them with Judy. She's on the way out anyway.