BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cuomo is the man? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187391-cuomo-man.html)

[email protected] March 28th 21 09:10 PM

Cuomo is the man?

Among his many recent failures, the "adult" in charge of New York is failing again, bigly. NT is #1... in COVID cases. His "adult" leadership is failing the people of NY, and he needs to go. Of course, when gone they'll just elect another lame dem to fill his position. Some folks just never learn.

[email protected] March 29th 21 01:50 AM

Cuomo is the man?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:10:17 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Among his many recent failures, the "adult" in charge of New York is failing again, bigly. NT is #1... in COVID cases. His "adult" leadership is failing the people of NY, and he needs to go. Of course, when gone they'll just elect another lame dem to fill his position. Some folks just never learn.

Meanwhile, the Republican governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, sustained criticism for opening up his state. Their covid cases have bottomed out. Seems republicans are better at managing their states and at doing the right things as citizens.

I was reading an article in Time magazine where they are baffled
because Zapata County in South Texas went for Trump. That area is 95%
Hispanic.

Maybe I am right. Legal immigrants dislike illegals more than anglos.

https://time.com/5946848/donald-trum...-voters-texas/