BoatBanter.com

-   -   Birx tells CNN...more bullshit (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187390-birx-tells-cnn-more-bullshit.html)

John[_6_] March 28th 21 05:51 PM

Birx tells CNN...more bullshit

"Birx tells CNN most U.S. covid deaths ‘could have been mitigated’ after first
100,000"

Even the WAPO is coming down on Birx:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...da1e56d6b d5d

or: shorturl.at/ctES2

But I'm sure the headline will have Harry and Wayne salivating!

If what Birx said was true, how does she explain the near 150,000 Biden has
killed?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] March 28th 21 06:05 PM

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 12:51:58 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
"Birx tells CNN most U.S. covid deaths ‘could have been mitigated’ after first
100,000"

Even the WAPO is coming down on Birx:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...da1e56d6b d5d

or: shorturl.at/ctES2

But I'm sure the headline will have Harry and Wayne salivating!

If what Birx said was true, how does she explain the near 150,000 Biden has
killed?

You know how to tell when a democrat is lying?

Their lips are moving.

An oldie, but still a goodie!

John[_6_] March 30th 21 09:07 PM

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 12:51:53 -0400, John wrote:

"Birx tells CNN most U.S. covid deaths ‘could have been mitigated’ after first
100,000"

Even the WAPO is coming down on Birx:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...da1e56d6b d5d

or: shorturl.at/ctES2

But I'm sure the headline will have Harry and Wayne salivating!

If what Birx said was true, how does she explain the near 150,000 Biden has
killed?

Spoofer!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!