BoatBanter.com

-   -   Someone please... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187384-someone-please.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] March 27th 21 12:21 PM

Someone please...

....explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Bill[_12_] March 27th 21 05:02 PM

Someone please...

Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

Keyser Söze[_3_] March 27th 21 05:15 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

True North[_2_] March 27th 21 05:20 PM

Someone please...

On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

Bill[_12_] March 27th 21 06:16 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.

Bill[_12_] March 27th 21 06:16 PM

Someone please...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.

Shoot yourself and take a couple days to die, is a failure. But you
believe in failure.

justan March 27th 21 07:00 PM

Someone please...

Bill Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.

Dumb Donnie forgets his endless lamenting about his drunken cage
fighter son drinking all poor Donnies beer. He finally had to buy
the kid a car and throw him outta the house just so he could keep
a case or two in the fridge.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

justan March 27th 21 07:01 PM

Someone please...

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. Shoot yourself and take a couple days to die, is a failure. But youbelieve in failure.

Fat Harry is failure personified.

[email protected] March 27th 21 09:09 PM

Someone please...

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 3:01:18 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian.. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists.. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. Shoot yourself and take a couple days to die, is a failure. But youbelieve in failure.

Fat Harry is failure personified.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

Who, at his advanced age, borrows from a payday lender then defaults on the loan? Harry, that's who.

justan March 27th 21 09:55 PM

Someone please...

" Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 3:01:18 PM UTC-4, justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. Shoot yourself and take a couple days to die, is a failure. But youbelieve in failure. Fat Harry is failure personified. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? Who, at his advanced age, borrows from a payday lender then defaults on the loan? Harry, that's who.

Maybe Fat Harry has gambling problem or drug addiction to support.

[email protected] March 27th 21 10:04 PM

Someone please...

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 5:55:09 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
" Wrote in message:r
[...]

I believe his caretaker (wife) has him on an allowance, and he was trying to sneak in another gun purchase. How long before she has him declared incompetent?

Bill[_13_] March 30th 21 09:09 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.

And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!

True North[_2_] March 30th 21 10:55 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.

And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!

I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me.

Bill[_12_] March 30th 21 11:08 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Are you referring to Mr. Robot? Or your kid?

justan March 30th 21 11:09 PM

Someone please...

True North Wrote in message:r
On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead. And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me.

Remove all the mirrors in your humble abode and banish your #2 son
from visiting, if you don't want to observe binge
drinking.

Alex[_23_] March 31st 21 12:51 AM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

They could be the same.

[email protected] March 31st 21 02:56 AM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance.

True North[_2_] March 31st 21 01:13 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

Keyser Söze[_3_] March 31st 21 01:24 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I can't tell the "spoofer" from the "real" right-wing assholes here. :)

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

justan March 31st 21 02:24 PM

Someone please...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/31/21 8:13 AM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead. And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time! I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me. You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance. I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along. I can't tell the "spoofer" from the "real" right-wing assholes here. :)-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

REALLY?

[email protected] March 31st 21 02:46 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

"limitation"??? What did he limit, Mr. Professor of Toilets?

True North[_2_] March 31st 21 04:52 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Duh, Mr JackOff. Should have been imitation.
If only y'all were as quick to come to the aid of The Palm Sisters and give them something to work with.

justan March 31st 21 05:05 PM

Someone please...

True North Wrote in message:r
On Wednesday, 31 March 2021 at 10:46:56 UTC-3, wrote: On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 8:13:31 AM UTC-4, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead. And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time! I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me. You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance. I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along. "limitation"??? What did he limit, Mr. Professor of Toilets?Duh, Mr JackOff. Should have been imitation.If only y'all were as quick to come to the aid of The Palm Sisters and give them something to work with.

hint hint. Set yur spela cheka to American English.

[email protected] March 31st 21 06:05 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

No need. I'm sure you keep them quite busy, eh?

Bill[_12_] March 31st 21 06:20 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Can not help that you seem to be getting dumber each week.

Keyser Söze[_3_] March 31st 21 06:35 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You mean, I should have noticed the spoofer has a better command of
spelling, grammar, syntax, and language usage than you?

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

justan March 31st 21 06:59 PM

Someone please...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/31/21 1:20 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/31/21 8:13 AM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead. And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time! I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me. You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance. I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along. I can't tell the "spoofer" from the "real" right-wing assholes here. :) Can not help that you seem to be getting dumber each week. You mean, I should have noticed the spoofer has a better command of spelling, grammar, syntax, and language usage than you?-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

NOPE, THATS NOT WHAT HE MEANS. GUESS AGAIN.

Alex[_23_] April 1st 21 12:12 AM

Someone please...

True North wrote:

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

You seem to be compelled to do a lot of stupid things.

[email protected] April 1st 21 12:57 AM

Someone please...

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 7:12:39 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

You seem to be compelled to do a lot of stupid things.

He's pretty "limited" at the smart things he's able to do. :)

Bill[_12_] April 1st 21 01:42 AM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Yup, you are a simpleton.

[email protected] April 1st 21 04:54 AM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I think CTL-U will display the headers in T Bird.

[email protected] April 1st 21 04:55 AM

Someone please...

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:35:49 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

That how we knew it wasn't you ;-)

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 1st 21 01:21 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

There isn't enough content here for me to spend any extra time
spelunking out who the spoofer(s) might be. I filter out most of those
who are being spoofed, anyway, and it doesn't bother me if the
spoofer(s) annoy the right-wing assholes here.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 1st 21 02:05 PM

Someone please...

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Well, it is kind of humorous when the righties here with the language
abilities of a truant third grader whine about the English skills of
others. If I had been their grammar school teacher, I never would have
promoted Bilious or Just-An-Asshole.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Alex[_23_] April 2nd 21 12:37 AM

Someone please...

True North wrote:
I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

You seem to be compelled to do a lot of stupid things.

He's pretty "limited" at the smart things he's able to do. :)

I'm waiting to see one example.