BoatBanter.com

-   -   Money for living. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187371-money-living.html)

Kristjan Robam March 23rd 21 08:10 PM

Money for living.

I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

True North[_2_] March 23rd 21 08:24 PM

Money for living.

On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.

Keyser Söze[_3_] March 23rd 21 08:30 PM

Money for living.

On 3/23/21 4:24 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.

Johnny doesn't even have nice tits. :)

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

justan March 23rd 21 09:58 PM

Money for living.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/23/21 4:24 PM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote: I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia. I am waiting. Kristjan Robam Telephone: 372 6861327 E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com One of your scams, JohnnyMop. Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons. Johnny doesn't even have nice tits. :)-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Fat Harry.You are so weird.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Alex[_23_] March 23rd 21 11:43 PM

Money for living.

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.

Too poor to support a charity?Â* I guess you have no one in your family
that has died from a disease?

True North[_2_] March 23rd 21 11:57 PM

Money for living.

On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 20:44:05 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.

Too poor to support a charity? I guess you have no one in your family
that has died from a disease?

Speaking of diseases, looks like you have an advanced case of stupid
Too bad there is no cure for stupid.

Keyser Söze[_3_] March 24th 21 12:14 AM

Money for living.

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.

Too poor to support a charity? I guess you have no one in your family
that has died from a disease?

Speaking of diseases, looks like you have an advanced case of stupid
Too bad there is no cure for stupid.

It's a point of pride for these right-wing-extremists that they are the
dumbest and most ignorant regular posters on rec.boats.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

[email protected] March 24th 21 02:21 AM

Money for living.

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 16:30:34 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/23/21 4:24 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.

Johnny doesn't even have nice tits. :)

Not near as big as yours anyway. I saw the picture ;)

[email protected] March 24th 21 04:16 AM

Money for living.

wrote:

On 3/23/21 4:24 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.

Johnny doesn't even have nice tits. :)

Not near as big as yours anyway. I saw the picture ;)

I just have to.
~SNERK~!!!
:)

John[_6_] March 24th 21 01:12 PM

Money for living.

wrote:

On 3/23/21 4:24 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.

Johnny doesn't even have nice tits. :)

Not near as big as yours anyway. I saw the picture ;)

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!