BoatBanter.com

-   -   Some really, really good news! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187285-some-really-really-good-news.html)

John[_6_] February 24th 21 10:42 PM

Some really, really good news!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...da4c88f0c cae

Gotta love the USA!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North[_2_] February 24th 21 11:19 PM

On Wednesday, 24 February 2021 at 18:42:38 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...da4c88f0c cae

Gotta love the USA!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

So why are you so excited by that item?
Planning on coming out and announcing anything soon?

justan February 25th 21 12:21 AM

Some really, really good news!

John Wrote in message:r
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...8f0c caeGotta love the USA!--Freedom Isn't Free!

Its going to be a real problem when they all forget how babys are made.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Bill[_12_] February 25th 21 12:23 AM

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 24 February 2021 at 18:42:38 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...da4c88f0c cae

Gotta love the USA!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

So why are you so excited by that item?
Planning on coming out and announcing anything soon?

You and Harry seem to be enamored of the lgbt lifestyle. But may be a cure
to over population.

Alex[_23_] February 25th 21 12:30 AM

I don't care if someone is straight or gay, but this binary **** is just
stupid.Â* Pick a gender and date, ****, or marry whomever you want.

[email protected] February 25th 21 07:26 AM

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 19:30:07 -0500, Alex wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...da4c88f0c cae

Gotta love the USA!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I don't care if someone is straight or gay, but this binary **** is just
stupid.Â* Pick a gender and date, ****, or marry whomever you want.

I have already suggested marriage should be any 2 or more adult
humans.
None of my business.
The civil union is simple contract law and the spiritual part they
call marriage is an agreement between partners and their god, whatever
that means to them.

Bill[_12_] February 25th 21 05:20 PM

John wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...da4c88f0c cae

Gotta love the USA!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I don't care if someone is straight or gay, but this binary **** is just
stupid.Â* Pick a gender and date, ****, or marry whomever you want.

I have already suggested marriage should be any 2 or more adult
humans.
None of my business.
The civil union is simple contract law and the spiritual part they
call marriage is an agreement between partners and their god, whatever
that means to them.

The government, especially the Federal, did not get involved in marriage
until the act banning polygamy because of the hatred of Mormons. The
Morrill Act of 1862.

[email protected] February 25th 21 07:35 PM

Some really, really good news!

On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 17:20:17 -0000 (UTC), Bill

John wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...da4c88f0c cae

Gotta love the USA!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I don't care if someone is straight or gay, but this binary **** is just
stupid.Â* Pick a gender and date, ****, or marry whomever you want.

I have already suggested marriage should be any 2 or more adult
humans.
None of my business.
The civil union is simple contract law and the spiritual part they
call marriage is an agreement between partners and their god, whatever
that means to them.

The government, especially the Federal, did not get involved in marriage
until the act banning polygamy because of the hatred of Mormons. The
Morrill Act of 1862.

These days for better or worse the federal involvement in marriage
only affects the tax code and government benefits. That also extends
down to the states for the most past.
They did fix the marriage penalty except for benefits and property tax
deferrals.