BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bob Dole... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187252-bob-dole.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 18th 21 05:28 PM

Bob Dole...

....suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in
the military and on Congress. He's 97. :(

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

justan February 18th 21 05:39 PM

Bob Dole...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in the military and on Congress. He's 97. :(-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Why couldnt you be more like him?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

justan February 18th 21 11:18 PM

Bob Dole...

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:39:42 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in the military and on Congress. He's 97. :(-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Why couldnt I be more like a human being?

[email protected] February 19th 21 04:37 AM

Bob Dole...

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:28:38 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in
the military and on Congress. He's 97. :(

I was actually surprised he was still alive. He had a good run. Stage
4 lung cancer is not something you get over tho. It killed my BIL when
he was 73 just short of his 74th birthday. Not a fun way to die.
I voted for him in 76 (VP) but I was done with the majors by 96.

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 19th 21 02:52 PM

Bob Dole...

wrote:

...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in
the military and on Congress. He's 97. :(

I was actually surprised he was still alive. He had a good run. Stage
4 lung cancer is not something you get over tho. It killed my BIL when
he was 73 just short of his 74th birthday. Not a fun way to die.
I voted for him in 76 (VP) but I was done with the majors by 96.

Liddy Dole, his wife, is at least a decade younger and the last time I
saw her on TV, she looked pretty decent for her age. I like Dole and
liked Gerry Ford. Ford was a Congressman from western Michigan (Grand
Rapids) when I lived in that state and was active in Michigan Democratic
Party politics. Gerry was a really conservative Republican for his time,
but I didn't know a Dem politician who didn't like and respect him.

John[_6_] February 19th 21 04:47 PM

Bob Dole...

wrote:

...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in
the military and on Congress. He's 97. :(

I was actually surprised he was still alive. He had a good run. Stage
4 lung cancer is not something you get over tho. It killed my BIL when
he was 73 just short of his 74th birthday. Not a fun way to die.
I voted for him in 76 (VP) but I was done with the majors by 96.

My brother started treatment at stage 2. He lasted about another 8 months.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John[_6_] February 19th 21 04:48 PM

Bob Dole...

wrote:

...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in
the military and on Congress. He's 97. :(

I was actually surprised he was still alive. He had a good run. Stage
4 lung cancer is not something you get over tho. It killed my BIL when
he was 73 just short of his 74th birthday. Not a fun way to die.
I voted for him in 76 (VP) but I was done with the majors by 96.

Liddy Dole, his wife, is at least a decade younger and the last time I
saw her on TV, she looked pretty decent for her age. I like Dole and
liked Gerry Ford. Ford was a Congressman from western Michigan (Grand
Rapids) when I lived in that state and was active in Michigan Democratic
Party politics. Gerry was a really conservative Republican for his time,
but I didn't know a Dem politician who didn't like and respect him.

It's a shame no one but Donnie likes you.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

justan February 19th 21 05:20 PM

Bob Dole...

John Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:52:59 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:On 2/18/21 10:37 PM, wrote: On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:28:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: ...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in the military and on Congress. He's 97. :( I was actually surprised he was still alive. He had a good run. Stage 4 lung cancer is not something you get over tho. It killed my BIL when he was 73 just short of his 74th birthday. Not a fun way to die. I voted for him in 76 (VP) but I was done with the majors by 96. Liddy Dole, his wife, is at least a decade younger and the last time I saw her on TV, she looked pretty decent for her age. I like Dole and liked Gerry Ford. Ford was a Congressman from western Michigan (Grand Rapids) when I lived in that state and was active in Michigan Democratic Party politics. Gerry was a really conservative Republican for his time, but I didn't know a Dem politician who didn't like and respect him.It's a shame no one but Donnie likes you.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Why is it that Donnie has become his butt buddy?

True North[_2_] February 19th 21 06:21 PM

Bob Dole...

On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 12:20:37 UTC-4, justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
[...]

I ask the same question about you snuggling up to The John.
Does it excite y'all when he barks out his orders and directives?

justan February 19th 21 06:36 PM

Bob Dole...

True North Wrote in message:r
On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 12:20:37 UTC-4, justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:52:59 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:On 2/18/21 10:37 PM, wrote: On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:28:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: ...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in the military and on Congress. He's 97. :( I was actually surprised he was still alive. He had a good run. Stage 4 lung cancer is not something you get over tho. It killed my BIL when he was 73 just short of his 74th birthday. Not a fun way to die. I voted for him in 76 (VP) but I was done with the majors by 96. Liddy Dole, his wife, is at least a decade younger and the last time I saw her on TV, she looked pretty decent for her age. I like Dole and liked Gerry Ford. Ford was a Congressman from western Michigan (Grand Rapids) when I lived in that state and was active in Michigan Democratic Party politics. Gerry was a really conservative Republican for his time, but I didn't know a Dem politician who didn't like and respect him.It's a shame no one but Donnie likes you.--Freedom Isn't Free! Why is it that Donnie has become his butt buddy? -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...et/index.htmlI ask the same question about you snuggling up to The John.Does it excite y'all when he barks out his orders and directives?

Bark? orders? directives? Are you reading the same newsgroup I am?