Default New Covid infection rates plummet, death rates decreasing also

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Thank you Donald.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Thank you Donald.

===

News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The Former
Guy".

I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections and
hydroxychloroquine?

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Thank you Donald.

===

News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The Former
Guy".

I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections and
hydroxychloroquine?

I saw thaT...apparently a "Bidenism." Funny.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?

Oh please. Don't ask me to call sleepy Joe the guy.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?

What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great
strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has
Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer:
Squat.

On Thursday, 18 February 2021 at 12:32:29 UTC-4, justan wrote:
Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?

What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great
strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has
Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer:
Squat.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Are you practising your stand up comic routine again?
Give it up, it's obvious you have little or no talent.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 18 February 2021 at 12:32:29 UTC-4, justan wrote: Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine? What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer: Squat. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon.../index.htmlAre you practising your stand up comic routine again?Give it up, it's obvious you have little or no talent.

Nope. It's all true and it isnt funny

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:32:29 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections andhydroxychloroquine?

What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great
strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has
Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer:
Squat.

===

Answer: Restored a sense of decency and rationality to the Whitehouse?

That counts for quite a lot with many people.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan
wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank
you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as
"The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections
andhydroxychloroquine?

What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great
strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has
Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer:
Squat.

===

Answer: Restored a sense of decency and rationality to the Whitehouse?

That counts for quite a lot with many people.

What decency? Is he going to give away the country again to our “allies”?
Decide to spend our borrowed money to pay for most of Europe’s defense?
Give foreign aid to China again? He going to stop sniffing young ladies?
Trump was an ass, but as POTUS he did a much better job than the previous 5
POTUS! First one to actually try to get us out of wars and not starting a
new one. His personality sucked, but his performance f running the nation
with a biased press and Congress against him was damn good.