BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ordinary returns to the White House (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187201-ordinary-returns-white-house.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 8th 21 04:41 PM

Ordinary returns to the White House

Joe Biden attended mass yesterday in Wilmington with his granddaughter.
He didn't play golf, he didn't insult anyone, and he didn't play footsie
with our nation's enemies.

Joe Biden is boringly normal, and what a relief that is.

https://ibb.co/nmXvcgg

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

justan February 8th 21 06:33 PM

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
Joe Biden attended mass yesterday in Wilmington with his granddaughter. He didn't play golf, he didn't insult anyone, and he didn't play footsie with our nation's enemies.Joe Biden is boringly normal, and what a relief that is.https://ibb.co/nmXvcgg-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

DID HE FONDLE YOUNG WOMEN AS HE IS WANT TO DO? IS THAT WHAT YOU
CALL NORMAL?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

You da dumpfuck February 9th 21 01:44 AM

Ordinary returns to the White House

Poor Justine. In addition to fantasizing about being a man, she
apparently likes it.