BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harry Stalking Me? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187161-harry-stalking-me.html)

John[_6_] February 1st 21 09:03 PM

Harry Stalking Me?

So I put my name into MyLife.com, and lo and behold - I see that someone from
Huntingtown, MD, has asked for a report on me!

Apparently there wasn't much bad news, or I'd have surely seen it here.

Thanks for your interest, Harry. Please share with Donnie!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North[_2_] February 1st 21 09:12 PM

Harry Stalking Me?

On Monday, 1 February 2021 at 17:03:03 UTC-4, John H wrote:
So I put my name into MyLife.com, and lo and behold - I see that someone from
Huntingtown, MD, has asked for a report on me!

Apparently there wasn't much bad news, or I'd have surely seen it here.

Thanks for your interest, Harry. Please share with Donnie!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I doubt we'd see anything new on y'all.
You've been an open book for years. Like your exaulted ruler, Trump, you just can't shut up.