BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone watching the revelations,... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187140-anyone-watching-revelations.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 29th 21 10:23 PM

Anyone watching the revelations,...

....about the growing list of Republican members of Congress who members
and supporters of violent, crazy conspiracy groups like Oath Keepers,
QANON, and others, who played the major role in the insurrection against
the United States, invasion of the Capitol earlier this month, attempts
on the lives of elected and administrative government officials, et cetera?

The GOPers here should be proud of their boys (and gals)

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Mr Robot January 29th 21 11:27 PM

Anyone watching the revelations,...

Definitely watching.

I guess they would be fine with someone killing the democrats. None of
them have condemn that ****, and at least one opening advocated it.