BoatBanter.com

-   -   Biden Vaccine Projections (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187112-biden-vaccine-projections.html)

John[_6_] January 26th 21 01:30 PM

Biden Vaccine Projections

Biden "Biden raises the bar on vaccines and suggests US will get to 1.5 million
a day."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/polit...ion/index.html

I suppose he doesn't know that thanks to the leadership provided by Donald
Trump, we are already almost there.

"Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far
23.5 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by
Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the
last week, an average of 1.25 million doses per day were administered."

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/c...-distribution/

Our rate of innoculations is 3-5 times higher than China or the European Union.

Of course, you'll never hear about this on CNN.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

justan January 26th 21 01:48 PM

Biden Vaccine Projections

John Wrote in message:r
Biden "Biden raises the bar on vaccines and suggests US will get to 1.5 milliona day."https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/politics/biden-vaccine-distribution/index.htmlI suppose he doesn't know that thanks to the leadership provided by DonaldTrump, we are already almost there."Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far23.5 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally byBloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In thelast week, an average of 1.25 million doses per day were administered."https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/Our rate of innoculations is 3-5 times higher than China or the European Union.Of course, you'll never hear about this on CNN.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Any of the good works Trump has done that Biden hasn't already
poofed by executive order will be reattributed to Biden and a
statue will be erected. Special thanks to Dr. Dr. Karen and Dr.
Dr. Jill for standing by their men.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

[email protected] January 28th 21 01:58 AM

Biden Vaccine Projections

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:30:30 -0500, John wrote:

Biden "Biden raises the bar on vaccines and suggests US will get to 1.5 million
a day."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/polit...ion/index.html

I suppose he doesn't know that thanks to the leadership provided by Donald
Trump, we are already almost there.

"Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far
23.5 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by
Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the
last week, an average of 1.25 million doses per day were administered."

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/c...-distribution/

Our rate of innoculations is 3-5 times higher than China or the European Union.

Of course, you'll never hear about this on CNN.

If you set your expectations low, you can usually reach your goal.