BoatBanter.com

-   -   Next for The Donald? :) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187102-next-donald.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 25th 21 02:01 PM

Next for The Donald? :)

https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Bill[_12_] January 25th 21 07:32 PM

Next for The Donald? :)

Keyser Söze wrote:

https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf

You are still suffering TDS.

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 25th 21 07:38 PM

Next for The Donald? :)

On 1/25/21 2:32 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf

You are still suffering TDS.

Still have not taken down my Biden/Harris yard sign, either. **** Trump.

Bill[_12_] January 25th 21 11:26 PM

Next for The Donald? :)

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/25/21 2:32 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf

You are still suffering TDS.

Still have not taken down my Biden/Harris yard sign, either. **** Trump.

As I stated TDS!

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 26th 21 12:12 AM

Next for The Donald? :)

On 1/25/21 6:26 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/25/21 2:32 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf

You are still suffering TDS.

Still have not taken down my Biden/Harris yard sign, either. **** Trump.

As I stated TDS!

Displaying a Biden/Harris sign indicates support for the duly elected
and sworn in POTUS and Vice POTUS.

Bill[_12_] January 26th 21 01:19 AM

Next for The Donald? :)

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/25/21 6:26 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/25/21 2:32 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf

You are still suffering TDS.

Still have not taken down my Biden/Harris yard sign, either. **** Trump.

As I stated TDS!

Displaying a Biden/Harris sign indicates support for the duly elected
and sworn in POTUS and Vice POTUS.

Support for a couple of incompetent people. Frigg’n sad that the powers in
control, give us such a **** poor choice.

[email protected] January 26th 21 04:19 AM

Next for The Donald? :)

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 09:01:04 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf

My guess. I wonder what she gets in the pre-nup.

John[_6_] January 26th 21 01:54 PM

Next for The Donald? :)

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 19:12:24 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/25/21 6:26 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/25/21 2:32 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf

You are still suffering TDS.

Still have not taken down my Biden/Harris yard sign, either. **** Trump.

As I stated TDS!

Displaying a Biden/Harris sign indicates support for the duly elected
and sworn in POTUS and Vice POTUS.

Displaying a Biden/Harris sign indicates your lack of concern for your
neighbors.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

justan January 26th 21 03:27 PM

Next for The Donald? :)

Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 09:01:04 -0500, Keyser wrote:
https://ibb.co/9VHhcvfMy guess. I wonder what she gets in the pre-nup.

I'm sure the amount would be large and fair.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

justan January 26th 21 05:28 PM

Next for The Donald? :)

John Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 19:12:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:On 1/25/21 6:26 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/25/21 2:32 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf You are still suffering TDS. Still have not taken down my Biden/Harris yard sign, either. **** Trump. As I stated TDS! Displaying a Biden/Harris sign indicates support for the duly elected and sworn in POTUS and Vice POTUS.Displaying a Biden/Harris sign indicates your lack of concern for yourneighbors.--Freedom Isn't Free!

No surprise there. If he throws out garbage for the critters
what's a little sign or two to add to the ambiance?