BoatBanter.com

-   -   Whatever happened to Tim Schnauzer? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187069-whatever-happened-tim-schnauzer.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 23rd 21 02:48 AM

Whatever happened to Tim Schnauzer?

On 1/22/21 9:45 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 07:30:09 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:38:11 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in
my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he
change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central
or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing
Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope
he isn't having health issues...

Tim is having issues with Google.

He told me he was just done with the arguing.

Whatever. I was only concerned that he didn't have a serious health
problem that was affecting him.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

[email protected] January 23rd 21 04:15 AM

Whatever happened to Tim Schnauzer?

wrote:

I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in
my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he
change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central
or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing
Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope
he isn't having health issues...

Tim is having issues with Google.

He told me he was just done with the arguing.

Whatever. I was only concerned that he didn't have a serious health
problem that was affecting him.

He seems OK. Thanks for asking. I know we all like to argue but I
don't think anyone wants anything bad to happen to anyone.

John[_6_] January 24th 21 12:13 AM

wrote:

I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in
my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he
change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central
or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing
Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope
he isn't having health issues...

Tim is having issues with Google.

He told me he was just done with the arguing.

Could well be both. He's been complaining of Google Groups for quite a while.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!