BoatBanter.com

-   -   Well, this is interesting from the Senate Majority Leader... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186987-well-interesting-senate-majority-leader.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 12th 21 11:10 PM

Well, this is interesting from the Senate Majority Leader...

Live Updates: On Eve of House Vote, McConnell Is Said to Be Pleased
About Effort to Impeach Trump

Senator Mitch McConnell is said to believe that the impeachment effort
will make it easier to purge President Trump from the party. And
Representative Kevin McCarthy has asked other Republicans whether he
should call on Mr. Trump to resign in the aftermath of the Capitol siege.

Deeeelishus, as Bilious Bill would spell it. :)

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,