Default Another bull**** story

True North wrote:
On Friday, 8 January 2021 at 16:30:29 UTC-4, Wayne B wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jan 2021 11:41:33 -0500, John wrote:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29D1HM

Let's go back to all the riots this summer. How many hundreds of blacks were
killed?

Biden: “No one can tell me that if it had been a group of Black Lives Matter
protesting yesterday, they wouldn’t have been treated very, very differently
from the mob of thugs that stormed the Capitol,” he said."
Were the BLM rioters shot by the hundreds this past summer. Hell no. Nor would
they have been shot yesterday. The idea that the Capitol Police or any other law
enforcement agency would start shooting black folks for breaking windows and
throwing papers on the floor is preposterous.

But it makes Joe look good to his liberal buddies, eh Wayne?

===

Give it a rest John. You are starting to sound a bit obsessive.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!
The John has gone off his rocker. I'd advise a medical assessment before he blows a gasket.

You are qualified to make an assessment like that from your career as*
janitor?* You get dumber as you get older.

Not getting paid bullshit [email protected] General 0 January 21st 18 04:55 PM
Bullshit Keyser Söze General 9 August 11th 15 05:39 PM
More Bullshit from the Greenies... JustWait General 17 January 1st 12 09:47 PM