BoatBanter.com

-   -   Such a leader... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186850-such-leader.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 1st 21 11:55 AM

Such a leader...

Isn't it great that Trump returned early to D.C. to lead a wild,
seditious insurrection against our country and our traditional peaceful
transfer of power and NOT to facilitate the rollout of the anti-COVID
vaccine or the stimulus rollout...
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

Justan January 1st 21 03:22 PM

Such a leader...

On 1/1/21 6:55 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Isn't it great that Trump returned early to D.C. to lead a wild,
seditious insurrection against our country and our traditional peaceful
transfer of power and NOT to facilitate the rollout of the anti-COVID
vaccine or the stimulus rollout...

Neighbor already got their direct deposit stimulus pmt. All it took was for
Nancy to get off her butt and stop stalling it.