BoatBanter.com

-   -   our local catholic church concert (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186754-our-local-catholic-church-concert.html)

Bill[_12_] December 19th 20 09:32 PM

our local catholic church concert

The piano player / music director is Jewish. Inclusive church.

https://youtu.be/AHgHdxlPS5s

Keyser Söze[_3_] December 19th 20 09:39 PM

On 12/19/20 4:32 PM, Bill wrote:
The piano player / music director is Jewish. Inclusive church.

https://youtu.be/AHgHdxlPS5s

Very nice and homey. The Roman Catholic Church near where I lived as a
boy had a cantor come in and sing certain songs for the holidays. I
don't remember what the back story was, but I think I remember he was a
buddy of the priest.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

John[_6_] December 20th 20 12:54 PM

our local catholic church concert

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 21:32:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

The piano player / music director is Jewish. Inclusive church.

https://youtu.be/AHgHdxlPS5s

Some great voices there! Thanks, Bill!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Justan O. December 20th 20 03:22 PM

wrote:

The piano player / music director is Jewish. Inclusive church.

https://youtu.be/AHgHdxlPS5s

Some great voices there! Thanks, Bill!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Yes indeed.

In a more perfect world, I can envision Bill passing the collection basket
to Fat Harry and his lovely southern belle.

--
LATIN DEFINITION OF SINISTER ???????

Bill[_12_] December 20th 20 05:57 PM

wrote:

The piano player / music director is Jewish. Inclusive church.

https://youtu.be/AHgHdxlPS5s

Some great voices there! Thanks, Bill!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Yes indeed.

In a more perfect world, I can envision Bill passing the collection basket
to Fat Harry and his lovely southern belle.

Wife is Catholic, me an agnostic.

Wayne B December 20th 20 06:28 PM

wrote:

The piano player / music director is Jewish. Inclusive church.

https://youtu.be/AHgHdxlPS5s

===

Very nice Bill, thanks.