BoatBanter.com

-   -   I Don't Check Facts SAYS Hannity (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186706-i-dont-check-facts-says-hannity.html)

Transition Zone December 12th 20 03:05 PM

I Don't Check Facts SAYS Hannity

Sean Hannity Makes Bold Admission: 'I Don't Vet The Information On This Program That I Give Out'
Yahoo News - Dec 1, 2020
-- https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...083429253.html

Keyser Söze[_3_] December 12th 20 03:07 PM

On 12/12/20 10:05 AM, Transition Zone wrote:
Sean Hannity Makes Bold Admission: 'I Don't Vet The Information On This Program That I Give Out'
Yahoo News - Dec 1, 2020
-- https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...083429253.html

Just like his godhead, Trump.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.