posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Anyone still here?

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7:34:21 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On 13 Jan 2021, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
When one can wade thru all the solution manuals to find real content

Actually, there's a solution for that. But one needs to read their
manual under the "Solutions for filtering out usenet spam" Section.
Problem is, there's not much left to read when there's no spam to see.
Not sure what the solution to that might be.

I remember when Boatertalk started and succeeded unintentionally to take over for Rec.Boats.Paddle.

John Kuthe...
posted to rec.boats.paddle

John Kuthe wrote:
On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7:34:21 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On 13 Jan 2021, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
When one can wade thru all the solution manuals to find real content

Actually, there's a solution for that. But one needs to read their
manual under the "Solutions for filtering out usenet spam" Section.
Problem is, there's not much left to read when there's no spam to see.
Not sure what the solution to that might be.

I remember when Boatertalk started and succeeded unintentionally to take over for Rec.Boats.Paddle.

Just don't mention the "S" word or it might again. Can we survive another
Sp*ns**n attack?

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:40:59 AM UTC-6, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:
[...]

For some reason I just thought of sp***ons the other day.....
Moaned, and then laughed..
posted to rec.boats.paddle

John Kuthe wrote:
[...]

Don't even think it ;-)

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
http://www.chicagopaddling.org http://www.chicagofishing.org
(A Non-Commercial Web Site: No Sponsors, No Paid Ads and Nothing to Sell)
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Friday, December 11, 2020 at 7:57:40 PM UTC-6, riverman wrote:
RBP lives.

John Kuthe, here.

I don't go boating much anymore, says a have a Nissan Leaf with abut a 70mile range.|

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...