BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harry - cute photo on your FB page (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186654-harry-cute-photo-your-fb-page.html)

John[_6_] December 4th 20 01:08 PM

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North[_2_] December 4th 20 01:28 PM

On Friday, 4 December 2020 at 09:08:10 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to stalking other posters FaceBook page, JohnnyMop?
Sad, bigly!

Justan O. December 4th 20 01:57 PM

On 12/4/20 8:08 AM, John wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

--
Don't Forget Ukraine. Don't Trust Joe.

Justan O. December 4th 20 02:01 PM

On 12/4/20 8:08 AM, John wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Did you snag it? He'll probably take it down.
--
Don't Forget Ukraine. Don't Trust Joe.

Keyser Söze[_3_] December 4th 20 04:02 PM

On 12/4/20 8:28 AM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 4 December 2020 at 09:08:10 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to stalking other posters FaceBook page, JohnnyMop?
Sad, bigly!

No worries, but I do hope Herring enjoyed the photo array there of he
and a couple of his right-wing buddies here having anal sex with that
evangelical preacher. And of course once again why he resides in Bozo
Bin and I don't see 99% of his dumps here. :)

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.

John[_6_] December 5th 20 12:06 AM

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 05:28:50 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 4 December 2020 at 09:08:10 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to stalking other posters FaceBook page, JohnnyMop?
Sad, bigly!

Stalking a public page?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John[_6_] December 5th 20 12:17 AM

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 14:01:11 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 12/4/20 8:08 AM, John wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Did you snag it? He'll probably take it down.

Oh what a shame. He blocked me. Can't understand why. Maybe he disapproved of
this that showed up over there. Hope Donnie got a look before he deleted it:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQSmnCyWkAE7aOK.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John[_6_] December 5th 20 12:19 AM

Harry - cute photo on your FB page

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 11:02:18 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 12/4/20 8:28 AM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 4 December 2020 at 09:08:10 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to stalking other posters FaceBook page, JohnnyMop?
Sad, bigly!

No worries, but I do hope Herring enjoyed the photo array there of he
and a couple of his right-wing buddies here having anal sex with that
evangelical preacher. And of course once again why he resides in Bozo
Bin and I don't see 99% of his dumps here. :)

You gotta admit, that was a great post!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Alex[_23_] December 5th 20 02:21 AM

True North wrote:
On Friday, 4 December 2020 at 09:08:10 UTC-4, John H wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/harry.krause.9
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Back to stalking other posters FaceBook page, JohnnyMop?
Sad, bigly!

You are the King of stalking - albeit poorly most of the time.