Default Cert Continues Says Pennsylvania Court (Politico)

On 12/4/20 12:10 AM, Bill wrote:
marika wrote:
On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 3:19:12 PM UTC-6, Bill wrote:
Justan O. wrote:
On 12/1/20 11:30 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:21:23 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:

Speaking of childish...how about the numerous names and insults you've hurled my way.

"Justine, The John, Ditzy Dan/Jorge, JackOff and Kalif Swill" A quote
from you. Is that normal, decent behavior for a canuck?

He sounds a little punch drunk. Thats something you might expect from a cage
fighter, not a janitor.

Maybe his kid didn’t drink all his swill.

my mom does not produce swill. My sister is mean to her sometimes.
They had an argument about a photo frame

A photo frame.
Because mm asked her to frame some really cute chicken themed artwork for
her, and my sister hung it on the wall next to the kitchen pass through
window, on the dining room side, where the sun streams in through the big
glass window. There was a glare on the glass, from the sunlight. Mom
complained about the glare (and I can easily envision the complaining,
though I wasn't there). It was a "dad comparison" category complaint and
fight. If dad can get glare free glass, why can't my sister ? I can
imagine exactly how it went, and then ended with my sister ripping it off
the wall and chucking it in the trash.

Trump is a criminal and produces a good bit of swill. Each of his legal
claims has been nonsense. He keeps trying to convince his poor marks the
fight is still on and they keep enriching him with contributions. sucker born every day.

The other swill he produced is those awful kids. They are going to jail
for the inauguration money con job they perpetrated

mk5000

A sister like you is like a gem,
So rear and true by heart,
When you are not around me
Or you are apart,
I feel so blue by the day--A sis like you in life==wish a friend dot com

If Biden and his son skate on a lot more serious charges, not gonna be any
Trump kids prosecuted.

What serious charges are these, Bilious? The right-wing, Trumpster's
trumped up charges that have not and never will result in indictments?

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.

Keyser Söze wrote:
Justan O. wrote:
On 12/1/20 11:30 PM, wrote:
[...]

Seems like more evidence than Russia, Russia, Russia.

birth cert. Ken Marino ASA 0 October 12th 08 08:26 PM