BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cert Continues Says Pennsylvania Court (Politico) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186640-cert-continues-says-pennsylvania-court-politico.html)

[email protected] December 2nd 20 12:56 AM

Cert Continues Says Pennsylvania Court (Politico)

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 7:44:49 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 14:49:04 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 December 2020 at 18:05:34 UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 11:15:18 AM UTC-5, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 11:29:18 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/29/20 9:40 AM, Transition Zone wrote:
Pennsylvania High Court Tosses Lawmaker's Petition To Halt Election Certification
Politico - Nov 28, 2020
-- https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ication-440928

If there is any humor in these last-ditch efforts by Trump to stay in
office, it is the clown car full of lawyers he's retained to pursue his
case. George W. Bush had Ted Olson, one of the best legal minds in the
country, running his fight to win Florida against Al Gore. Trump has
bat****-crazy Guiliani and a pair of nutcase female conspiracy lawyers
running his.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.

No, I think that sums up things nicely, Donna.
:)

Hey JackOff.
Heard that the Palm Sisters finally decided to sue your worthless ass. You kept demanding that they provide services but never gave them anything to work with.
Sad...bigly!

Do you spend a lot of time thinking of other's genitals, Donnie?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

He's just childish and weird. But, we already knew that.

True North[_2_] December 2nd 20 02:21 AM

wrote:
[...]

Speaking of childish...how about the numerous names and insults you've hurled my way.
Oh yeah...y'all think you turds and your exaulted ruler are above normal decent behaviour.
Sounds familiar...Trump like!

[email protected] December 2nd 20 04:30 AM

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:21:23 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:

Speaking of childish...how about the numerous names and insults you've hurled my way.

"Justine, The John, Ditzy Dan/Jorge, JackOff and Kalif Swill" A quote from you. Is that normal, decent behavior for a canuck?
:)

Transition Zone December 2nd 20 12:38 PM

wrote:
[...]

And also in the rear view mirror.

Justan O. December 2nd 20 08:12 PM

On 12/1/20 11:30 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:21:23 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:

Speaking of childish...how about the numerous names and insults you've hurled my way.

"Justine, The John, Ditzy Dan/Jorge, JackOff and Kalif Swill" A quote from you. Is that normal, decent behavior for a canuck?
:)

He sounds a little punch drunk. Thats something you might expect from a cage
fighter, not a janitor.

--
Don't Forget Ukraine. Don't Trust Joe.

Bill[_12_] December 2nd 20 09:19 PM

Justan O. wrote:
On 12/1/20 11:30 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:21:23 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:

Speaking of childish...how about the numerous names and insults you've hurled my way.

"Justine, The John, Ditzy Dan/Jorge, JackOff and Kalif Swill" A quote
from you. Is that normal, decent behavior for a canuck?
:)

He sounds a little punch drunk. Thats something you might expect from a cage
fighter, not a janitor.

Maybe his kid didn’t drink all his swill.

marika December 2nd 20 09:22 PM

On Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 10:39:59 AM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/29/20 11:15 AM, True North wrote:
[...]

After Biden is inaugurated and Trump has retreated to his tacky
mar-a-lago, the boyz here will still be whining that Trump was cheated
out of a second term.

--

Good.......at any rate with our current economy, his roofers (he says it is currently under renovation, why Trump says he did not go on Thanksgiving) he hires at his faux castle will probably return home and take up piracy....

mk5000

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.
Franklin D. Roosevelt. The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1944–45 (1950), p. 616, w

John[_6_] December 2nd 20 09:53 PM

Cert Continues Says Pennsylvania Court (Politico)

wrote:
[...]

Serious question, Donnie--

marika December 4th 20 04:55 AM

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 3:19:12 PM UTC-6, Bill wrote:
Justan O. wrote:
On 12/1/20 11:30 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:21:23 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:

Speaking of childish...how about the numerous names and insults you've hurled my way.

"Justine, The John, Ditzy Dan/Jorge, JackOff and Kalif Swill" A quote
from you. Is that normal, decent behavior for a canuck?
:)

He sounds a little punch drunk. Thats something you might expect from a cage
fighter, not a janitor.

Maybe his kid didn’t drink all his swill.

my mom does not produce swill. My sister is mean to her sometimes. They had an argument about a photo frame

A photo frame.
Because mm asked her to frame some really cute chicken themed artwork for her, and my sister hung it on the wall next to the kitchen pass through window, on the dining room side, where the sun streams in through the big glass window. There was a glare on the glass, from the sunlight. Mom complained about the glare (and I can easily envision the complaining, though I wasn't there). It was a "dad comparison" category complaint and fight. If dad can get glare free glass, why can't my sister ? I can imagine exactly how it went, and then ended with my sister ripping it off the wall and chucking it in the trash.

Trump is a criminal and produces a good bit of swill. Each of his legal claims has been nonsense. He keeps trying to convince his poor marks the fight is still on and they keep enriching him with contributions. sucker born every day.

The other swill he produced is those awful kids. They are going to jail for the inauguration money con job they perpetrated

mk5000

A sister like you is like a gem,
So rear and true by heart,
When you are not around me
Or you are apart,
I feel so blue by the day--A sis like you in life==wish a friend dot com

Bill[_12_] December 4th 20 05:10 AM

Justan O. wrote:
On 12/1/20 11:30 PM, wrote:
[...]

If Biden and his son skate on a lot more serious charges, not gonna be any
Trump kids prosecuted.