Default The spread...

WASHINGTON – Rudy Giuliani's son, Andrew, announced Friday he has tested
positive for coronavirus, a day after he attended a news conference with
his father and other members of President Donald Trump's legal team
alleging baseless claims of widespread election fraud.

"This morning, I tested positive for COVID-19," the younger Giuliani
wrote on Twitter. "I am experiencing mild symptoms, and am following all
appropriate protocols, including being in quarantine and conducting
contact tracing."

Andrew Giuliani, who serves as a special assistant to the president, is
the latest member of Trump's circle to test positive for a virus that
has infected more than 11.7 million Americans and killed more than 250,000.

from USA Today

--
Dumpster Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert
Robbins. Two others on the cusp. Pretty soon, they'll be able to party

Keyser Söze wrote:
WASHINGTON – Rudy Giuliani's son, Andrew, announced Friday he has tested
positive for coronavirus, a day after he attended a news conference with
his father and other members of President Donald Trump's legal team
alleging baseless claims of widespread election fraud.

"This morning, I tested positive for COVID-19," the younger Giuliani
wrote on Twitter. "I am experiencing mild symptoms, and am following all
appropriate protocols, including being in quarantine and conducting
contact tracing."

Andrew Giuliani, who serves as a special assistant to the president, is
the latest member of Trump's circle to test positive for a virus that
has infected more than 11.7 million Americans and killed more than 250,000.

from USA Today

I doubt he got the virus from the day before exposure. Takes a couple days
to get a positive test and 4-14 days for symptoms. This according to
scientists.

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 21:55:20 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Yes, but that wouldn't sound like it was Trump's fault, which the media so loves
to do (contrary to what Wayne says).
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 16:11:37 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

WASHINGTON – Rudy Giuliani's son, Andrew, announced Friday he has tested
positive for coronavirus, a day after he attended a news conference with
his father and other members of President Donald Trump's legal team
alleging baseless claims of widespread election fraud.

"This morning, I tested positive for COVID-19," the younger Giuliani
wrote on Twitter. "I am experiencing mild symptoms, and am following all
appropriate protocols, including being in quarantine and conducting
contact tracing."

Andrew Giuliani, who serves as a special assistant to the president, is
the latest member of Trump's circle to test positive for a virus that
has infected more than 11.7 million Americans and killed more than 250,000.

from USA Today

Madcows lady friend Susan has Covid too.
Do you think she got it from a Trump rally?
Was she wearing a mask?

I wonder how many Trump****s he spread it to the day before at the
conference. Hopefully, all the Trump****s there.

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]