BoatBanter.com

-   -   Awwwwwwww.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186589-awwwwwwww.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 20th 20 04:43 PM

Awwwwwwww....

U.S. Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for coronavirus and is
experiencing “very mild symptoms,” the Florida Republican announced
Friday morning.

Scott’s office believes he contracted the virus last Friday night when
he came into contact with someone who later tested positive for
COVID-19. After learning about the potential exposure, Scott went into
quarantine at his Naples home Saturday morning.

How awwwwwful!

--
*I cultivate neither nettles nor bitter leaves...Jose Marti*

Justan O. November 20th 20 04:50 PM

Awwwwwwww....

On 11/20/20 10:43 AM, Keyser Sze wrote:

U.S. Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for coronavirus and is
experiencing ?very mild symptoms,? the Florida Republican announced
Friday morning.

Scott?s office believes he contracted the virus last Friday night when
he came into contact with someone who later tested positive for
COVID-19. After learning about the potential exposure, Scott went into
quarantine at his Naples home Saturday morning.

How awwwwwful!

I wonder what reaction I will have when Fat Harry tests positive.
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 20th 20 04:54 PM

Awwwwwwww....

On 11/20/20 10:50 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/20/20 10:43 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

U.S. Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for coronavirus and is
experiencing ?very mild symptoms,? the Florida Republican announced
Friday morning.

Scott?s office believes he contracted the virus last Friday night when
he came into contact with someone who later tested positive for
COVID-19. After learning about the potential exposure, Scott went into
quarantine at his Naples home Saturday morning.

How awwwwwful!

I wonder what reaction I will have when Fat Harry tests positive.

We've been working assiduously to avoid contracting COVID-19. Don't know
if our efforts will succeed, but...we avoid crowds, I shop early in the
AM when the grocery stores are pretty empty, we wear masks and sanitize
and wash our hands a lot, my wife is using video conferencing software
to meet and help her patients, and, of course, we totally avoid Trump
superspreader events.

Whatever crap software/hardware you are using to post here has as much
trouble with the English language as you and Bilious Bill have.

--
*I cultivate neither nettles nor bitter leaves...Jose Marti*

Justan O. November 20th 20 05:22 PM

Awwwwwwww....

[...]

Let's dispense with the Aires of superiority, shall we. The sooner you
realize that you are dog**** to me, the sooner you can stop trying to
impress me and others who might who might feel the same way about you.
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

John[_6_] November 20th 20 05:32 PM

Awwwwwwww....

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 10:54:58 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

[...]

Any crap you see in his posts is on your end, where the crap usually resides.
Check your cat's litter box, and then send a few hundred dollars to your ex-wife
to buy something for your abandoned son.

I'll bet Blanco agrees wholeheartedly with this post!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] November 20th 20 11:37 PM

Awwwwwwww....

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 10:54:58 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

You sound like the majority of the people who get it. They were doing
everything right too. It is just not newsworthy and detracts from the
message.

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 21st 20 01:40 AM

Awwwwwwww....

wrote:

[...]

Your libertarian-imbued scientific analyses of the COVID issues always
are good for a laugh.

--
Dumpster Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert
Robbins. Two others on the cusp. Pretty soon, they'll be able to party

[email protected] November 21st 20 01:51 AM

Awwwwwwww....

Maddcow's partner has also contracted covid. Awwwww... Wonder if "scissor sisters" can transmit is via carpet?

[email protected] November 21st 20 09:03 PM

Awwwwwwww....

wrote:

[...]

Your lack of reading the news is a pretty good chuckle too.
The reports are up to 85% of Covid patients swear they were
distancing, washing their hands and wearing a mask. They still got it.
These were in places where the mask mandate was in force.