BoatBanter.com

-   -   Tonneau cover recommendations? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186573-tonneau-cover-recommendations.html)

[email protected] November 19th 20 06:51 PM

Tonneau cover recommendations?

I bought a new truck, and want to put a bed cover on it. I'm pretty much settled on a soft roll up or a retractable. I don't want a hard shell or tri-fold.

Does anyone have any experience with a particular brand or model, good or bad? Good quality and keeping the bed fairly dry are important to me. I've been reading online reviews and comments, and you know how that goes.

Thanks for any feedback!