BoatBanter.com

-   -   Keyboard...for Greg... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186391-keyboard-greg.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 31st 20 12:36 PM

Keyboard...for Greg...

Wife tried new clicky-clacky keyboard with key lights, said I should
order one for myself, because she was taking the one I won. I have to
say, it is a very nice "old school" keyboard. This is the one I
have...or had...the one I won from a retail vendor. I've tried it wired
and via bluetooth. Nice keyboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXsYdONl7yY

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

[email protected] October 31st 20 01:34 PM

Keyboard...for Greg...

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 08:36:08 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Wife tried new clicky-clacky keyboard with key lights, said I should
order one for myself, because she was taking the one I won. I have to
say, it is a very nice "old school" keyboard. This is the one I
have...or had...the one I won from a retail vendor. I've tried it wired
and via bluetooth. Nice keyboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXsYdONl7yY

Clicky keyboards are pretty much banned here. ;-)

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 31st 20 01:45 PM

Keyboard...for Greg...

wrote:

Wife tried new clicky-clacky keyboard with key lights, said I should
order one for myself, because she was taking the one I won. I have to
say, it is a very nice "old school" keyboard. This is the one I
have...or had...the one I won from a retail vendor. I've tried it wired
and via bluetooth. Nice keyboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXsYdONl7yY

Clicky keyboards are pretty much banned here. ;-)

One of my cats likes the clicky keyboard and spent at least 10 minutes
yesterday banging on the keys.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

John[_6_] November 1st 20 01:15 PM

Keyboard...for Greg...

wrote:

Wife tried new clicky-clacky keyboard with key lights, said I should
order one for myself, because she was taking the one I won. I have to
say, it is a very nice "old school" keyboard. This is the one I
have...or had...the one I won from a retail vendor. I've tried it wired
and via bluetooth. Nice keyboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXsYdONl7yY

Clicky keyboards are pretty much banned here. ;-)

One of my cats likes the clicky keyboard and spent at least 10 minutes
yesterday banging on the keys.

Probably wrote something better than anything you wrote in your career. :)

Even DonyBlanc wholeheartedly and unequivocally agrees with this post!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!