BoatBanter.com

-   -   Glad to see they're waking up...finally (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186370-glad-see-theyre-waking-up-finally.html)

John[_6_] October 28th 20 07:48 PM

Glad to see they're waking up...finally

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 28th 20 08:11 PM

On 10/28/20 3:48 PM, John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I doubt CNN ignores Trump's insane, bull****-filled, violence-provoking
"speeches." Is there someone new Trump has insulted or threatened?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

John[_6_] October 28th 20 10:34 PM

Glad to see they're waking up...finally

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 16:11:43 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/28/20 3:48 PM, John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I doubt CNN ignores Trump's insane, bull****-filled, violence-provoking
"speeches." Is there someone new Trump has insulted or threatened?

Doubt away, loser.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] October 28th 20 11:18 PM

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:48:01 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.

CNN and MSNBC are struggling to attract viewers and they can't afford
the Harrys of the world changing the channel if they stop pandering to
him. The TDS is so bad, the mere sight of Trump has them switching
over to reruns of Laverne and Shirley.

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 28th 20 11:21 PM

On 10/28/20 7:18 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:48:01 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.

CNN and MSNBC are struggling to attract viewers and they can't afford
the Harrys of the world changing the channel if they stop pandering to
him. The TDS is so bad, the mere sight of Trump has them switching
over to reruns of Laverne and Shirley.

"Harry" watches very little of CNN, MSNBC, and hardly ever Fox. If I am
watching TV, it is a movie or one of the science, nature, history
channels. I get my news mostly from newspapers and legitimated on-line
news magazines. I've told you this more than once.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Bill[_12_] October 29th 20 03:04 AM

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/28/20 7:18 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:48:01 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.

CNN and MSNBC are struggling to attract viewers and they can't afford
the Harrys of the world changing the channel if they stop pandering to
him. The TDS is so bad, the mere sight of Trump has them switching
over to reruns of Laverne and Shirley.

"Harry" watches very little of CNN, MSNBC, and hardly ever Fox. If I am
watching TV, it is a movie or one of the science, nature, history
channels. I get my news mostly from newspapers and legitimated on-line
news magazines. I've told you this more than once.

Yup. Legitimate newspapers. Our local paper used to be middle of the
road. Now very left. But is part of the consolidation of papers.

[email protected] October 29th 20 04:04 AM

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 7:21:53 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/28/20 7:18 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:48:01 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.

CNN and MSNBC are struggling to attract viewers and they can't afford
the Harrys of the world changing the channel if they stop pandering to
him. The TDS is so bad, the mere sight of Trump has them switching
over to reruns of Laverne and Shirley.

"Harry" watches very little of CNN, MSNBC, and hardly ever Fox. If I am
watching TV, it is a movie or one of the science, nature, history
channels. I get my news mostly from newspapers and legitimated on-line
news magazines. I've told you this more than once.

You've made it clear that your TV viewing is of scantily clad underage girls in videos on your "servers" of pirated movies. You've inadvertently made it available on the internet.

[email protected] October 29th 20 07:27 AM

Glad to see they're waking up...finally

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 19:21:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/28/20 7:18 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:48:01 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.

CNN and MSNBC are struggling to attract viewers and they can't afford
the Harrys of the world changing the channel if they stop pandering to
him. The TDS is so bad, the mere sight of Trump has them switching
over to reruns of Laverne and Shirley.

"Harry" watches very little of CNN, MSNBC, and hardly ever Fox. If I am
watching TV, it is a movie or one of the science, nature, history
channels. I get my news mostly from newspapers and legitimated on-line
news magazines. I've told you this more than once.

It is still hard to deny that the target audience of MSNBC and CNN is
the "never Trump" wing of the democrat party.

John[_6_] October 29th 20 12:02 PM

wrote:

On 10/28/20 7:18 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 15:48:01 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...er-to-congress

Networks which report only what they 'like' should have no immunity whatsoever.
It's strange that FOX shows all of Biden's speeches, but CNN, et al, show none
of Trump's.

CNN and MSNBC are struggling to attract viewers and they can't afford
the Harrys of the world changing the channel if they stop pandering to
him. The TDS is so bad, the mere sight of Trump has them switching
over to reruns of Laverne and Shirley.

"Harry" watches very little of CNN, MSNBC, and hardly ever Fox. If I am
watching TV, it is a movie or one of the science, nature, history
channels. I get my news mostly from newspapers and legitimated on-line
news magazines. I've told you this more than once.

"Harry", our bragging, narcissistic, loser liar.

Donyblanco probably believes that.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 29th 20 12:10 PM

On 10/29/20 3:27 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 19:21:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/28/20 7:18 PM,
wrote:
[...]

I think the "never Trump" wing of the United States is going to hit
Trump hard on Tuesday...at least that is my hope.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*