Default For you campers!

On 10/28/20 9:21 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/27/20 10:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/27/20 10:04 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/27/20 8:10 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/27/20 8:02 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/27/20 7:20 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/27/20 4:50 PM, justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
We just returned from 10 days in Savannah where we stayed in the
newly builtCreekfire RV Resort. Fantastic campground.
https://www.creekfirerv.com/By now the Lazy River should be
finished. Heated pool and hot tub make for arelaxing stay.
--Freedom Isn't Free!

Did you know that Justice Thomas is a camper?

Good enough reason to avoid RV'ing.

Oh! I'll bet he's not a deadbeat like Fat Harry.

He's an ignorant asshole, just like you.

Fat Harry calling someone else an ignorant asshole. Especially a Supreme
Court Justice.
I'm ROFL. YOU ARE A LOSER.

Clarence Thomas asked no questions during oral arguments for about 10
years. You, of course, have no idea what that says about an appellate
judge.

I have no respect for the conclusions you draw on anything. In fact, in
case
you haven't guessed, I have no respect at all for you. Although I don't
wish you dead, it wouldn't sadden me at all to learn you have decided to
take a dirt nap. Rest in peace.

I give your ignorant opinions all the consideration they deserve.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

John Wrote in message:r
We just returned from 10 days in Savannah where we stayed in the
newly builtCreekfire RV Resort. Fantastic campground.
https://www.creekfirerv.com/By now the Lazy River should be
finished. Heated pool and hot tub make for arelaxing stay. --Freedom
Isn't Free!

Did you know that Justice Thomas is a camper?

Good enough reason to avoid RV'ing.

Oh! I'll bet he's not a deadbeat like Fat Harry.

He's an ignorant asshole, just like you.

Racist!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 09:22:45 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/28/20 9:10 AM, wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
We just returned from 10 days in Savannah where we stayed in the
newly builtCreekfire RV Resort. Fantastic campground.
https://www.creekfirerv.com/By now the Lazy River should be
finished. Heated pool and hot tub make for arelaxing stay.
--Freedom Isn't Free!

Did you know that Justice Thomas is a camper?

Good enough reason to avoid RV'ing.

Oh! I'll bet he's not a deadbeat like Fat Harry.

He's an ignorant asshole, just like you.

Fat Harry calling someone else an ignorant asshole. Especially a Supreme
Court Justice.
I'm ROFL. YOU ARE A LOSER.

Clarence Thomas asked no questions during oral arguments for about 10
years. You, of course, have no idea what that says about an appellate
judge.

I suspect the reality is most of these cases are decided by the briefs
and not by direct testimony. The older justices depend a lot on what
their clerks tell them and the clerks may even write the decisions for
some of them.
We have elevated the expectations we place on drooling old senior
citizens to the absurd at the SCOTUS.

Maybe FDR was right when he called for the resignation of all justices
over 70. (part of his court packing scheme). I do suspect his picking
an arbitrary 70 had more to do with getting rid of a few Hoover,
Coolidge and Harding picks. I think only one of them actually
resigned. but several died.

Good grief. Thomas is a judicial dunce. There's just no one on the far
right, no matter how repugnant or incompetent, you won't support. I'm
really surprised you didn't vote for Trump. Oh, and I do agree that
justices should have a mandatory retirement age, say 75, when they
become emeritus and perhaps fill in temporarily for up to 30 days when
there is a significant vacancy somewhere. That sort of is the way on
federal appellate courts.

Racist!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

Apparently not so ignorant. You respond to each with a stupid comment.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
We just returned from 10 days in Savannah where we stayed in the
newly builtCreekfire RV Resort. Fantastic campground.
https://www.creekfirerv.com/By now the Lazy River should be
finished. Heated pool and hot tub make for arelaxing stay. --Freedom
Isn't Free!

Did you know that Justice Thomas is a camper?

Good enough reason to avoid RV'ing.

Oh! I'll bet he's not a deadbeat like Fat Harry.

He's an ignorant asshole, just like you.

Racist!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I agree whole heartedly and unequivocally with your eloquent remark.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

I guess I am not in such a hurry to embrace the stereotype of a black
man in a position of power.

On 10/28/20 7:11 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 09:22:45 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

There's no shortage of brilliant jurists of color. Thomas ain't one of
them. And Trump's last two whitebread appointees as Associate Justices
aren't known for writing great opinions, either.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

It's safe to say all of the rest died.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

The question is how many were incompetent, still on the bench and
having their clerks rendering decisions that affect the whole country
for decades.

Happy Campers! John H.[_5_] General 5 October 25th 18 03:03 PM
For you campers out there in rec.boat land Harrold General 46 October 5th 14 02:02 AM
Attention rec.boats campers ... Eisboch[_8_] General 29 June 13th 13 01:06 AM