BoatBanter.com

-   -   Perfect holiday gift... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186322-perfect-holiday-gift.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 22nd 20 07:30 PM

Perfect holiday gift...

....for the Republican women in your life...

https://ibb.co/CJTJzTJ

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump. :(

Bill[_12_] October 22nd 20 09:56 PM

Perfect holiday gift...

Keyser Söze wrote:

...for the Republican women in your life...

https://ibb.co/CJTJzTJ

Seems as if you are overly in love with perverted sex. Maybe you could
have been a good friend to Epstein.

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 22nd 20 10:37 PM

Perfect holiday gift...

On 10/22/20 4:56 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

...for the Republican women in your life...

https://ibb.co/CJTJzTJ

Seems as if you are overly in love with perverted sex. Maybe you could
have been a good friend to Epstein.

Dildos aren't perverted, but your support of Trump is.

Bill[_12_] October 23rd 20 12:01 AM

Perfect holiday gift...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 4:56 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

...for the Republican women in your life...

https://ibb.co/CJTJzTJ

Seems as if you are overly in love with perverted sex. Maybe you could
have been a good friend to Epstein.

Dildos aren't perverted, but your support of Trump is.

I don’t support Trump, but I dislike Harris a bunch. Did not like her when
she was the very Incompetent stage AG.

[email protected] October 23rd 20 12:52 AM

Perfect holiday gift...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 17:37:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/22/20 4:56 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

...for the Republican women in your life...

https://ibb.co/CJTJzTJ

Seems as if you are overly in love with perverted sex. Maybe you could
have been a good friend to Epstein.

Dildos aren't perverted, but your support of Trump is.

Maybe a little perverted depending on what you do with them.

I suppose it would be different to have his head up somebody else's
ass.

(sorry guys, sometimes these jokes just write themselves.)