BoatBanter.com

-   -   5 years ago (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186310-5-years-ago.html)

Bill[_12_] October 21st 20 06:22 AM

5 years ago

In retrospect in 2015, not a single got the answer correct to “where do you
see yourself in 5 years?”

[email protected] October 21st 20 12:23 PM

5 years ago

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 05:22:33 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

In retrospect in 2015, not a single got the answer correct to “where do you
see yourself in 5 years?”

The only thing I would have gotten wrong is I thought my wife would be
in better health. I am pretty much right where I thought I would be.
The same as I was 18 years ago when I ended my inspection business. My
life hasn't changed in any significant way at all.

Bill[_12_] October 21st 20 11:33 PM

5 years ago

wrote:

In retrospect in 2015, not a single got the answer correct to “where do you
see yourself in 5 years?”

The only thing I would have gotten wrong is I thought my wife would be
in better health. I am pretty much right where I thought I would be.
The same as I was 18 years ago when I ended my inspection business. My
life hasn't changed in any significant way at all.

How is the wife doing these days?

[email protected] October 22nd 20 05:34 AM

5 years ago

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 22:33:40 -0000 (UTC), Bill

wrote:

In retrospect in 2015, not a single got the answer correct to “where do you
see yourself in 5 years?”

The only thing I would have gotten wrong is I thought my wife would be
in better health. I am pretty much right where I thought I would be.
The same as I was 18 years ago when I ended my inspection business. My
life hasn't changed in any significant way at all.

How is the wife doing these days?

Still down. She hasn't been on the boat for 6 months.