BoatBanter.com

-   -   I choose America (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186304-i-choose-america.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 20th 20 03:44 PM

I choose America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uJ9p6-Ubec

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump. :(

Justan O. October 20th 20 03:55 PM

I choose America

On 10/20/20 10:44 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uJ9p6-Ubec

I chose America and Trump, twice. I couldn't find any Biden accomplishments
or even where he stands on issues. You dumbocrats will vote for anything
stamped by Pelosi even without knowing what it is. That is scary dumb.

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 20th 20 03:58 PM

I choose America

On 10/20/20 10:55 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/20/20 10:44 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uJ9p6-Ubec

I chose America and Trump, twice. I couldn't find any Biden accomplishments
or even where he stands on issues. You dumbocrats will vote for anything
stamped by Pelosi even without knowing what it is. That is scary dumb.

You can't find what you don't look for, ****-for-brains. The reality is,
you probably couldn't find anyone to read it aloud to you and explain it
in pidgin English.