BoatBanter.com

-   -   45 years in politics and nothing to show for it. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186172-re-45-years-politics-nothing-show.html)

Nomen Nescio October 1st 20 09:08 PM

45 years in politics and nothing to show for it.

"I doubt an idiot like you made enough to pay any taxes."

Says some loser who thinks a "billionaire" who loses hundreds of
millions is a winner and bigly smart.

Either that or the Trumpanzee lied (what a shock) and committed tax
fraud or both.

Little Billie Goat.. you're a racist idiot, FYI

Bill[_12_] October 2nd 20 06:11 PM

Nomen Nescio wrote:
"I doubt an idiot like you made enough to pay any taxes."

Says some loser who thinks a "billionaire" who loses hundreds of
millions is a winner and bigly smart.

Either that or the Trumpanzee lied (what a shock) and committed tax
fraud or both.

Little Billie Goat.. you're a racist idiot, FYI

Seems as if you are a racist is the new you are a Nazi call in newsgroups.