BoatBanter.com

-   -   i must love Uber (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186155-i-must-love-uber.html)

Bill[_12_] September 26th 20 04:26 PM

i must love Uber

Seems as if I am forever using Uber according to my credit card Statement.
Get my Visa notice and is a lot higher than I think should be. So I notice
since. August 13 I am using Uber up to 13 times a day for up to a $250
ride. $7700 dollars worth. Visa fraud department took care of it, but now
have to change credit card numbers where I have auto pay. And the perps
will probably get away with a hand slap at most. A great advantage of
credit cards over debit cards.

[email protected] September 26th 20 06:15 PM

i must love Uber

On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 15:26:45 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Seems as if I am forever using Uber according to my credit card Statement.
Get my Visa notice and is a lot higher than I think should be. So I notice
since. August 13 I am using Uber up to 13 times a day for up to a $250
ride. $7700 dollars worth. Visa fraud department took care of it, but now
have to change credit card numbers where I have auto pay. And the perps
will probably get away with a hand slap at most. A great advantage of
credit cards over debit cards.

===

Yes, huge advantage. We have twice been stiffed by travel companies
who took our deposits and didn't deliver - different companies,
different reasons. Both times we were made whole by the credit card
companies. Never put up a cash deposit for anything. The credit card
organizations have the lawyers and financial muscle to deal with these
things a lot more efficiently than we can.

https://www.avg.com