posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Does anyone ever talk about boating her anymore?

Or just all this Testbank SPAM CRAP?

John Kuthe...
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 10:38:09 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
Or just all this Testbank SPAM CRAP?

John Kuthe...

EVIDENTLY NOT!Â*:-(

John Kuthe...
posted to rec.boats.paddle

John Kuthe wrote:
Or just all this Testbank SPAM CRAP?

John Kuthe...

Only when you can filter thru the spam...

How are you doing? We just got back from vacation, but didn't bring the kayaks
with.

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 9:32:19 PM UTC-5, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:
Or just all this Testbank SPAM CRAP?

John Kuthe...

Only when you can filter thru the spam...

How are you doing? We just got back from vacation, but didn't bring the kayaks
with.

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
http://www.chicagopaddling.org http://www.chicagofishing.org
(A Non-Commercial Web Site: No Sponsors, No Paid Ads and Nothing to Sell)

I'm doing great but no longer do any kayaking, really. I'm into home renovation now! My home, I'm under another and hopefully last Occupancy Permit inspection fail list now.

John Kuthe...
posted to rec.boats.paddle

John Kuthe wrote:
Or just all this Testbank SPAM CRAP?

John Kuthe...

Only when you can filter thru the spam...

How are you doing? We just got back from vacation, but didn't bring the kayaks
with.

I'm doing great but no longer do any kayaking, really. I'm into home renovation now! My home, I'm under another and hopefully last Occupancy Permit inspection fail list now.

John Kuthe...

Things cooled off greatly here but they are promising a warm up next weekend
so it may be time to put boats in the water again, this time its grandkids
who get excited... and that's fine by me ;-)