BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ronald Reagan's Humor on Display (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186071-ronald-reagans-humor-display.html)

[email protected] September 7th 20 10:59 PM

Ronald Reagan's Humor on Display

I'd forgotten just how good he was until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgs-LaWyUJI

What a pleasant contrast. Imagine that, presidential leadership
without threats, ridicule, childish insults and inarticulate
muttering. Reagan got a lot accomplished that way, by uniting people
and reaching consensus on what needed to be done. What a pleasant
contrast.

https://www.avg.com

John[_6_] September 8th 20 12:37 PM

On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 17:59:42 -0400, wrote:

I'd forgotten just how good he was until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgs-LaWyUJI

What a pleasant contrast. Imagine that, presidential leadership
without threats, ridicule, childish insults and inarticulate
muttering. Reagan got a lot accomplished that way, by uniting people
and reaching consensus on what needed to be done. What a pleasant
contrast.

Are you taking over?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Justan September 8th 20 01:12 PM

On 9/8/20 6:37 AM, John wrote:
On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 17:59:42 -0400, wrote:

I'd forgotten just how good he was until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgs-LaWyUJI

What a pleasant contrast. Imagine that, presidential leadership
without threats, ridicule, childish insults and inarticulate
muttering. Reagan got a lot accomplished that way, by uniting people
and reaching consensus on what needed to be done. What a pleasant
contrast.

Are you taking over?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Taking over for who?
How can anyone but modern day radical democrats not like RR. Trump is Trump.
Even he acknowledges he doesn't have grace or a winning personality. His
performance more than makes up for those flaws. Contrast Trump with
Karmella and Joe who are both proven losers.

John[_6_] September 8th 20 02:22 PM

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 12:12:58 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 9/8/20 6:37 AM, John wrote:
On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 17:59:42 -0400, wrote:

I'd forgotten just how good he was until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgs-LaWyUJI

What a pleasant contrast. Imagine that, presidential leadership
without threats, ridicule, childish insults and inarticulate
muttering. Reagan got a lot accomplished that way, by uniting people
and reaching consensus on what needed to be done. What a pleasant
contrast.

Are you taking over?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Taking over for who?

Take a guess.

How can anyone but modern day radical democrats not like RR. Trump is Trump.
Even he acknowledges he doesn't have grace or a winning personality. His
performance more than makes up for those flaws. Contrast Trump with
Karmella and Joe who are both proven losers.

Trump wins. Even though he's a narcissistic asshole, I believe Trump will do
more good for the country than Karmella and Joe would dream of.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] September 8th 20 02:40 PM

On Tue, 08 Sep 2020 07:37:01 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 17:59:42 -0400, wrote:

I'd forgotten just how good he was until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgs-LaWyUJI

What a pleasant contrast. Imagine that, presidential leadership
without threats, ridicule, childish insults and inarticulate
muttering. Reagan got a lot accomplished that way, by uniting people
and reaching consensus on what needed to be done. What a pleasant
contrast.

Are you taking over?
--

===

Taking over what? Am I the only conservative on this group that has a
problem with presidential lying, threats, ridicule, childish insults
and inarticulate muttering? Be careful what you ask for.

https://www.avg.com

Justan September 8th 20 04:07 PM

wrote:

I'd forgotten just how good he was until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgs-LaWyUJI

What a pleasant contrast. Imagine that, presidential leadership
without threats, ridicule, childish insults and inarticulate
muttering. Reagan got a lot accomplished that way, by uniting peopl
and reaching consensus on what needed to be done. What a pleasan
contras

Are you taking over?
--

===

Taking over what? Am I the only conservative on this group that has a
problem with presidential lying, threats, ridicule, childish insults
and inarticulate muttering? Be careful what you ask for.

Sad that a fella like Trump is our best hope for a future this election
cycle. The democrats should scour the party for a formidable candidate for
2024. Joe will be a 3 time loser this year. 78, 08, and 20. Three strikes
you're out.

[email protected] September 8th 20 04:59 PM

wrote:

[...]

It is sad, and I view him as not only a threat to constitutional
democracy, but also a threat to the Republican party. Moderate
republicans need to take back the party from the lunatic fringe. I'm
willing to support Biden just to send that message.

https://www.avg.com

Justan September 8th 20 05:31 PM

wrote:

[...]

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

B September 8th 20 05:49 PM

Ronald Reagan's Humor on Display

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

The Republican party has morphed into the right-wing of the Demoncrat
party. The Republicans have failed, since the time of Clinton, to stand
up and be counted and support the Constitution and conservative views.

Moderate republicans are the biggest part of the problem. They believe
that they are conservative, however, they are liberal in just about
everything.

[email protected] September 8th 20 05:51 PM

wrote:

[...]

Not in my opinion. I view Biden as a moderate who is not given to
extreme ideology. Harris is an intelligent woman with a track record
of being tough on crime. I'm hoping that between the two of them they
could tone down the extremist and divisive rhetoric. That could go a
long way towards healing and uniting the country.

https://www.avg.com