BoatBanter.com

-   -   Lots of boats vs fair sized waves (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186068-lots-boats-vs-fair-sized-waves.html)

[email protected] September 6th 20 08:41 PM

Lots of boats vs fair sized waves

And quite a few triple and quad outboards. As big outboards have
become readily available over the last few years, triples and quads
have increasingly become the power option of choice for big center
consoles.

https://youtu.be/lFzWQsyVHBE?t=3

https://www.avg.com

[email protected] September 7th 20 02:15 AM

Lots of boats vs fair sized waves

On Sun, 06 Sep 2020 15:41:28 -0400,
wrote:

And quite a few triple and quad outboards. As big outboards have
become readily available over the last few years, triples and quads
have increasingly become the power option of choice for big center
consoles.

https://youtu.be/lFzWQsyVHBE?t=3

Haulover is famous for those standing waves but Jupiter is supposed to
get exciting sometimes too. Big Carlos can be pretty exciting on an
outgoing tide and a west wind.
I run shallow enough to run the right shoreline and hook a right, down
the beach, then out to evade most of it.
I haven't done it lately but there used to be deep water right off the
beach there ... deep for me anyway. You just have to get over the bar.