BoatBanter.com

-   -   We got out (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185905-we-got-out.html)

[email protected] July 19th 20 03:29 AM

We got out

It wasn't a particularly long ride but we all got out in the boat
tonight. It felt great. Deuce didn't want to get off. I was up in the
tiki bar waiting for about 20 minutes before he decided the ride was
over and he came to the door. The boat was on the lift by then.

John[_6_] July 19th 20 01:50 PM

We got out

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 22:29:23 -0400, wrote:

It wasn't a particularly long ride but we all got out in the boat
tonight. It felt great. Deuce didn't want to get off. I was up in the
tiki bar waiting for about 20 minutes before he decided the ride was
over and he came to the door. The boat was on the lift by then.

Glad to hear it! Tell Deuce that Koko's birthday was yesterday and she was
disappointed that she didn't get a card.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] July 19th 20 08:16 PM

We got out

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 08:50:50 -0400, John wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 22:29:23 -0400, wrote:

It wasn't a particularly long ride but we all got out in the boat
tonight. It felt great. Deuce didn't want to get off. I was up in the
tiki bar waiting for about 20 minutes before he decided the ride was
over and he came to the door. The boat was on the lift by then.

Glad to hear it! Tell Deuce that Koko's birthday was yesterday and she was
disappointed that she didn't get a card.

Did you look at your FB

John[_6_] July 19th 20 11:41 PM

We got out

wrote:

It wasn't a particularly long ride but we all got out in the boat
tonight. It felt great. Deuce didn't want to get off. I was up in the
tiki bar waiting for about 20 minutes before he decided the ride was
over and he came to the door. The boat was on the lift by then.

Glad to hear it! Tell Deuce that Koko's birthday was yesterday and she was
disappointed that she didn't get a card.

Did you look at your FB

I just did! Cool. Koko says thanks!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!