BoatBanter.com

-   -   North Korean Jet (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185871-north-korean-jet.html)

John[_6_] July 6th 20 10:12 PM

North Korean Jet

This is stunning technology. I was truly in awe watching the video of this thing
getting off the ground.

I have no idea how such a closed system could develop such an advanced aircraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw3faKnH6qA
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] July 7th 20 01:49 AM

North Korean Jet

On Mon, 06 Jul 2020 17:12:05 -0400, John wrote:

This is stunning technology. I was truly in awe watching the video of this thing
getting off the ground.

I have no idea how such a closed system could develop such an advanced aircraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw3faKnH6qA

Looks like they mated an F-16 with a duck

John[_6_] July 7th 20 06:41 PM

North Korean Jet

On Mon, 06 Jul 2020 20:49:57 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jul 2020 17:12:05 -0400, John wrote:

This is stunning technology. I was truly in awe watching the video of this thing
getting off the ground.

I have no idea how such a closed system could develop such an advanced aircraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw3faKnH6qA

Looks like they mated an F-16 with a duck

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!