BoatBanter.com

-   -   Talked to Harry (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185833-talked-harry.html)

[email protected] June 22nd 20 10:13 PM

Talked to Harry

He is alive and well as best I can tell and the header didn't come
back to Jessup so I assume he is not in jail ;-)

He said hi, insulted us all and said he would never be back.
I want July the 2d in the office pool.

RCE June 22nd 20 11:00 PM

Talked to Harry

On 6/22/2020 5:13 PM, wrote:

He is alive and well as best I can tell and the header didn't come
back to Jessup so I assume he is not in jail ;-)

He said hi, insulted us all and said he would never be back.
I want July the 2d in the office pool.

I'll take the day after Biden's first public rally of over
500 people.

That or the day after the first Trump/Biden debate, whichever
comes first.

https://www.avg.com

Tim June 23rd 20 01:15 AM

Talked to Harry

That’s fascinating, Greg. BTW, you niticevwith Home gone, Norman Nebisco’s been quiet too.

Coincidence? Hmmmm

Btw, did he say why he was on a permanent sebadical?

justan[_4_] June 23rd 20 03:49 AM

Talked to Harry

On 6/22/20 4:13 PM, wrote:
He is alive and well as best I can tell and the header didn't come
back to Jessup so I assume he is not in jail ;-)

He said hi, insulted us all and said he would never be back.
I want July the 2d in the office pool.

I hope he keeps his word.
--
..

Tim June 23rd 20 04:12 AM

Talked to Harry

From what I can tell he’s also pulled his FB account as well .

[email protected] June 23rd 20 05:58 AM

Talked to Harry

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 02:49:39 -0000 (UTC), justan wrote:

On 6/22/20 4:13 PM, wrote:
He is alive and well as best I can tell and the header didn't come
back to Jessup so I assume he is not in jail ;-)

He said hi, insulted us all and said he would never be back.
I want July the 2d in the office pool.

I hope he keeps his word.
--

===

Has he ever lied to us before?

https://www.avg.com

[email protected] June 23rd 20 05:59 AM

Talked to Harry

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:13:46 -0400, wrote:

He is alive and well as best I can tell and the header didn't come
back to Jessup so I assume he is not in jail ;-)

He said hi, insulted us all and said he would never be back.
I want July the 2d in the office pool.

===

Did you converse on the phone or via EMAIL?

https://www.avg.com

John[_6_] June 23rd 20 11:46 AM

Talked to Harry

wrote:
He is alive and well as best I can tell and the header didn't come
back to Jessup so I assume he is not in jail ;-)

He said hi, insulted us all and said he would never be back.
I want July the 2d in the office pool.

I hope he keeps his word.
--

===

Has he ever lied to us before?

Now *that* was friggin' funny!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

justan[_4_] June 23rd 20 12:12 PM

Talked to Harry

On 6/22/20 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
From what I can tell he?s also pulled his FB account as well .

What do you bet his cyber life turned around and bit him in the arse.
There's enough out there to get him in a heap of trouble.
--
..