BoatBanter.com

-   -   Android news reader (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185832-android-news-reader.html)

justan[_4_] June 22nd 20 01:50 PM

Android news reader

Is anyone else reading newsgroups on an android newsreader?

--
..

Bill[_12_] June 22nd 20 05:42 PM

Android news reader

justan wrote:
Is anyone else reading newsgroups on an android newsreader?

I use NewsTapLite on my iPad. Works well. Supposed to run on android
also. I use always September.org as portal. No binary groups.

justan June 22nd 20 07:21 PM

Android news reader

Bill Wrote in message:
justan wrote: Is anyone else reading newsgroups on an android newsreader? I use NewsTapLite on my iPad. Works well. Supposed to run on androidalso. I use always September.org as portal. No binary groups.

Thanks Bill. I couldn't find news tap on Google play. The reader I
have won't show the entirity of long posts. The reply icon
doesn't even show up. If I want to see the entire post or reply,
I have to go to my computer and use Thunderbird..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/