BoatBanter.com

-   -   Did fat harry skip town? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185747-did-fat-harry-skip-town.html)

Justan Ohlphart[_4_] June 4th 20 06:49 PM

Did fat harry skip town?

Is he in danger?
--
14 days and counting.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

B June 4th 20 07:31 PM

Did fat harry skip town?

In article , says...

Is he in danger?

He did get his current civil action defense delayed until September 10th
2020. I can't for the life of me figure out why he would delay the
inevitable unless he is trying to get Marinier Financial, LLC to drop
the case.

John[_6_] June 4th 20 08:37 PM

Did fat harry skip town?

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 14:31:49 -0400, B wrote:

In article , says...

Is he in danger?

He did get his current civil action defense delayed until September 10th
2020. I can't for the life of me figure out why he would delay the
inevitable unless he is trying to get Marinier Financial, LLC to drop
the case.

Good. I couldn't go to the earlier date anyway. That's my daughter's birthday.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] June 5th 20 12:01 AM

Did fat harry skip town?

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 13:49:30 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Is he in danger?
--
14 days and counting.

===

If he has good lawyers they probably told him to lower his online
profile about 1,000%. Or, maybe stumpy shot back, or, maybe his
internet service got shut off, or, maybe his computers got repo'd, or,
maybe one of his creditors broke his thumbs, or, maybe the Dr Dr threw
his butt out of the house.

Pass the popcorn and stay tuned !

https://www.avg.com

Justan Ohlphart[_4_] June 5th 20 01:38 AM

Did fat harry skip town?

Wrote in message:
On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 13:49:30 -0400 (EDT), Justan wrote:Is he in danger?-- 14 days and counting.===If he has good lawyers they probably told him to lower his onlineprofile about 1,000%. Or, maybe stumpy shot back, or, maybe hisinternet service got shut off, or, maybe his computers got repo'd, or,maybe one of his creditors broke his thumbs, or, maybe the Dr Dr threwhis butt out of the house. Pass the popcorn and stay tuned !-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

So many plausible possibilities??
--
15 days and counting.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

B June 5th 20 01:54 AM

Did fat harry skip town?

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 14:31:49 -0400, B wrote:

In article ,
says...

Is he in danger?

He did get his current civil action defense delayed until September 10th
2020. I can't for the life of me figure out why he would delay the
inevitable unless he is trying to get Marinier Financial, LLC to drop
the case.

Good. I couldn't go to the earlier date anyway. That's my daughter's birthday.

I'll look forward to seeing you again in September!