Default Pallets of bricks

Funded by Soros?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-piles-of-bricks-reported-at-george-floyd-protests

"Social media users participating in protests over the death of George Floyd have reported large piles of bricks randomly appearing at rallying sites."

Lots of pictures of this out there on the internet.

On 6/3/2020 8:12 AM, Its Me wrote:

Funded by Soros?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-piles-of-bricks-reported-at-george-floyd-protests

"Social media users participating in protests over the death of George Floyd have reported large piles of bricks randomly appearing at rallying sites."

Lots of pictures of this out there on the internet.

Boston police found a large stash of bricks, firearms, ammo, fireworks,
smoke and tear gas and flash bang stuff in a warehouse in Boston.

Wondering where these rioters get all this stuff.

https://www.avg.com

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 05:12:26 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

Funded by Soros?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-piles-of-bricks-reported-at-george-floyd-protests

"Social media users participating in protests over the death of George Floyd have reported large piles of bricks randomly appearing at rallying sites."

Lots of pictures of this out there on the internet.

I think this is mostly fake news. They had that story here too and
when they looked into it, the reality was the city was doing
maintenance on the pavers and the bricks were being stored there by
the contractor. This had been going on for months. The city (Ft Myers)
did move the bricks.

wrote:

Funded by Soros?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-piles-of-bricks-reported-at-george-floyd-protests

"Social media users participating in protests over the death of George Floyd have reported large piles of bricks randomly appearing at rallying sites."

Lots of pictures of this out there on the internet.

I think this is mostly fake news. They had that story here too and
when they looked into it, the reality was the city was doing
maintenance on the pavers and the bricks were being stored there by
the contractor. This had been going on for months. The city (Ft Myers)
did move the bricks.

Perhaps. But there are enough credible reports that there certainly seems to be something to it.

wrote:

Funded by Soros?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-piles-of-bricks-reported-at-george-floyd-protests

"Social media users participating in protests over the death of George Floyd have reported large piles of bricks randomly appearing at rallying sites."

Lots of pictures of this out there on the internet.

I think this is mostly fake news. They had that story here too and
when they looked into it, the reality was the city was doing
maintenance on the pavers and the bricks were being stored there by
the contractor. This had been going on for months. The city (Ft Myers)
did move the bricks.

Perhaps. But there are enough credible reports that there certainly seems to be something to it.

I saw the same Facebook meme as you but I don't see a conspiracy in
every dumb thing the government does. Sometimes it is just the
bureaucracy in inaction.

wrote:

Funded by Soros?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-piles-of-bricks-reported-at-george-floyd-protests

"Social media users participating in protests over the death of George Floyd have reported large piles of bricks randomly appearing at rallying sites."

Lots of pictures of this out there on the internet.

I think this is mostly fake news. They had that story here too and
when they looked into it, the reality was the city was doing
maintenance on the pavers and the bricks were being stored there by
the contractor. This had been going on for months. The city (Ft Myers)
did move the bricks.

Perhaps. But there are enough credible reports that there certainly seems to be something to it.

The pictures shown of bricks, firearms, smoke and flash bangs found in
Boston weren't fake.

Boston wasn't doing paving repairs with guns.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

I don't get my news from facebook. These were from crediible news reports.

wrote:

[...]

It took me a second, but... what?!? What dumb thing did the gov do pallets of bricks?

Besides, aren't you the king of conspiracies, Mr. No-Mask-Wearer? That's a gov conspiracy according to you, correct?

wrote:

[...]

The Department of Public works stored bricks on the sidewalk near the
project they were doing here. I can't say about anywhere else.

Besides, aren't you the king of conspiracies, Mr. No-Mask-Wearer? That's a gov conspiracy according to you, correct?

I never said masks were a conspiracy, just a knee jerk feel good
gesture. The simple fact that there is no standard about what a mask
is points that out. There is also no actual protocol about how they
get used.