BoatBanter.com

-   -   My Dad (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185705-my-dad.html)

RGrew176 May 31st 20 08:33 AM

My Dad

Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day.
"My name is Billy. What's yours?"

asked the first boy.

"Tommy," replied the second.

"My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy do for a living?"

asked Billy. Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer."

"Honest?"

asked Billy.

"No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.

justan June 16th 20 02:29 PM

My Dad

RGrew176 Wrote in message:
Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day."My name is Billy. What's yours?"asked the first boy."Tommy," replied the second."My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy do for a living?"asked Billy. Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer.""Honest?"asked Billy."No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.

Oh jeeze. I thought this was another, Fat Harry lyin about his
daddy story.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John[_6_] June 16th 20 11:50 PM

My Dad

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 09:29:02 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

RGrew176 Wrote in message:
Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day."My name is Billy. What's yours?"asked the first boy."Tommy," replied the second."My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy do for a living?"asked Billy. Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer.""Honest?"asked Billy."No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.

Oh jeeze. I thought this was another, Fat Harry lyin about his
daddy story.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!