BoatBanter.com

-   -   make up your mind, will ya? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185678-make-up-your-mind-will-ya.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] May 27th 20 10:30 PM

make up your mind, will ya?

First the experts said the covid-19 virus could be spread
simply by being on surfaces that are touched or handled.

Last week, they said, "no, they changed their mind and
it really can't be spread by being on surfaces.

Today, they changed their minds again and decided it
*can* be spread from surfaces.

Meanwhile, Doc Fauci had warned that a second wave in the
fall was almost certain, until he decided it won't.

No wonder people are getting fed up.

https://www.avg.com

Keyser Soze May 27th 20 11:08 PM

make up your mind, will ya?

On 5/27/20 5:30 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

First the experts said the covid-19 virus could be spread
simply by being on surfaces that are touched or handled.

Last week, they said, "no, they changed their mind and
it really can't be spread by being on surfaces.

Today, they changed their minds again and decided it
*can* be spread from surfaces.

Meanwhile, Doc Fauci had warned that a second wave in the
fall was almost certain,Â* until he decided it won't.

No wonder people are getting fed up.

If people are getting fed up, it is because they don't understand that
knowledge of the virus is growing and changing. Or perhaps Trump is
leaning hard on him. Or...

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Justan Ohlphart[_4_] May 28th 20 01:56 AM

make up your mind, will ya?

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
First the experts said the covid-19 virus could be spreadsimply by being on surfaces that are touched or handled.Last week, they said, "no, they changed their mind andit really can't be spread by being on surfaces.Today, they changed their minds again and decided it*can* be spread from surfaces.Meanwhile, Doc Fauci had warned that a second wave in thefall was almost certain, until he decided it won't.No wonder people are getting fed up.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

One of the the theorys I just heard about is the virus cant live
without a host.
--
Warning. Use provided links at your own risk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] May 28th 20 03:10 AM

make up your mind, will ya?

On Wed, 27 May 2020 18:08:15 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/27/20 5:30 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

First the experts said the covid-19 virus could be spread
simply by being on surfaces that are touched or handled.

Last week, they said, "no, they changed their mind and
it really can't be spread by being on surfaces.

Today, they changed their minds again and decided it
*can* be spread from surfaces.

Meanwhile, Doc Fauci had warned that a second wave in the
fall was almost certain,Â* until he decided it won't.

No wonder people are getting fed up.

If people are getting fed up, it is because they don't understand that
knowledge of the virus is growing and changing. Or perhaps Trump is
leaning hard on him. Or...

Maybe they should all shut the **** up until they get their ****
together and I include the president in that.
We have tests that don't work, theories that don't work and the latest
study from the Koreans say, masks that don't work.

[email protected] May 28th 20 03:15 AM

make up your mind, will ya?

On Wed, 27 May 2020 20:56:28 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
First the experts said the covid-19 virus could be spreadsimply by being on surfaces that are touched or handled.Last week, they said, "no, they changed their mind andit really can't be spread by being on surfaces.Today, they changed their minds again and decided it*can* be spread from surfaces.Meanwhile, Doc Fauci had warned that a second wave in thefall was almost certain, until he decided it won't.No wonder people are getting fed up.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

One of the the theorys I just heard about is the virus cant live
without a host.

I tend to trust the boys out at Ft Detrick (who say sun kills this
stuff). They have been studying pathogens longer than NIH and with a
bigger budget, when that was the DoD Biowarfare Lab, before it got
politically corrected into a FEMA Biodefense lab.
They have some real studies in how long this pathogen will last under
different circumstances.

John[_6_] May 28th 20 12:24 PM

make up your mind, will ya?

On Wed, 27 May 2020 17:30:54 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

First the experts said the covid-19 virus could be spread
simply by being on surfaces that are touched or handled.

Last week, they said, "no, they changed their mind and
it really can't be spread by being on surfaces.

Today, they changed their minds again and decided it
*can* be spread from surfaces.

Meanwhile, Doc Fauci had warned that a second wave in the
fall was almost certain, until he decided it won't.

No wonder people are getting fed up.

This was mentioned on FOX yesterday with same comments. My response would be
that this is a new virus and we're learning more about it each day.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John[_6_] May 28th 20 12:26 PM

make up your mind, will ya?

wrote:

[...]

Then we would still be doing absolutely nothing to mitigate the spread.

Not a good idea.

Your 'latest study from the Koreans' has already been shot to ****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] May 28th 20 04:38 PM

make up your mind, will ya?

wrote:

[...]

With no standard of what constitutes a "mask", how can any broad
statement be made?
This reminds me of all of those gadgets they used to sell that
improved your gas mileage. If you thought they worked, they worked.

John[_6_] May 28th 20 08:23 PM

make up your mind, will ya?

wrote:

[...]

Here, a standard:

https://www.wired.com/story/how-to-m...oth-face-mask/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Justan Ohlphart[_4_] May 28th 20 10:04 PM

make up your mind, will ya?

Wrote in message:
On Thu, 28 May 2020 07:26:00 -0400, John wrote:On Wed, 27 May 2020 22:10:04 -0400,
wrote:On Wed, 27 May 2020 18:08:15 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:On 5/27/20 5:30 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: First the experts said the covid-19 virus could be spread simply by being on surfaces that are touched or handled. Last week, they said, "no, they changed their mind and it really can't be spread by being on surfaces. Today, they changed their minds again and decided it *can* be spread from surfaces. Meanwhile, Doc Fauci had warned that a second wave in the fall was almost certain, until he decided it won't. No wonder people are getting fed up. If people are getting fed up, it is because they don't understand that knowledge of the virus is growing and changing. Or perhaps Trump is leaning hard on him. Or...Maybe they should all shut the **** up until they get their ****together and I include the president in that.We have tests that don't work, theories that don't work and the lateststudy from the Koreans say, masks that don't work. Then we would still be doing absolutely nothing to mitigate the spread. Not a good idea. Your 'latest study from the Koreans' has already been shot to ****.With no standard of what constitutes a "mask", how can any broadstatement be made?This reminds me of all of those gadgets they used to sell thatimproved your gas mileage. If you thought they worked, they worked.

The magnets on the fuel line worked best.