BoatBanter.com

-   -   Aw, come on people! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185573-aw-come-people.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] May 15th 20 10:36 PM

Aw, come on people!

Not that I necessarily want a Democrat in the White House next January
but this is getting embarrassing.

Please, Democrats. Find someone else as your nominee.

Joe's latest:

"While making his introductory remarks during a Thursday discussion with
governors from Michigan, New Jersey and Connecticut, Biden said
America was in the middle of a pandemic that cost more than 85,000 jobs
and the "lives of millions of people."

Really Joe? 85,000 jobs and "millions" of lives?

This isn't a stuttering problem.

It's an addled brain problem.

Imagine him "negotiating" with world leaders like Putin, etc.

https://www.newsweek.com/another-biden-gaffe-former-vp-says-pandemic-cost-us-85000-jobs-millions-lives-1504366

https://www.avg.com

Keyser Soze May 15th 20 11:47 PM

Aw, come on people!

On 5/15/20 5:36 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Not that I necessarily want a Democrat in the White House next January
but this is getting embarrassing.

Please, Democrats.Â* Find someone else as your nominee.

Joe's latest:

"While making his introductory remarks during a Thursday discussion with
Â*governors from Michigan, New Jersey and Connecticut, Biden said
America was in the middle of a pandemic that cost more than 85,000 jobs
and the "lives of millions of people."

Really Joe?Â* 85,000 jobs and "millions" of lives?

This isn't a stuttering problem.

It's an addled brain problem.

Imagine him "negotiating" with world leaders like Putin, etc.

https://www.newsweek.com/another-biden-gaffe-former-vp-says-pandemic-cost-us-85000-jobs-millions-lives-1504366

Just drink some clorox and shove an UV light up your butt.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Its Me May 15th 20 11:52 PM

Aw, come on people!

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:47:34 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/15/20 5:36 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Not that I necessarily want a Democrat in the White House next January
but this is getting embarrassing.

Please, Democrats.Â* Find someone else as your nominee.

Joe's latest:

"While making his introductory remarks during a Thursday discussion with
Â*governors from Michigan, New Jersey and Connecticut, Biden said
America was in the middle of a pandemic that cost more than 85,000 jobs
and the "lives of millions of people."

Really Joe?Â* 85,000 jobs and "millions" of lives?

This isn't a stuttering problem.

It's an addled brain problem.

Imagine him "negotiating" with world leaders like Putin, etc.

https://www.newsweek.com/another-biden-gaffe-former-vp-says-pandemic-cost-us-85000-jobs-millions-lives-1504366

Just drink some clorox and shove an UV light up your butt.

How has that worked out for you?

[email protected] May 16th 20 04:25 AM

Aw, come on people!

On Fri, 15 May 2020 15:52:08 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

[...]

===

No doubt he got glowing reports.

https://www.avg.com