BoatBanter.com

-   -   For the pigs... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185303-pigs.html)

Keyser Soze April 19th 20 09:48 PM

For the pigs...

https://i.ibb.co/Vjmtjdh/Screen-Shot...4-48-09-PM.jpg
--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Tim April 19th 20 10:02 PM

For the pigs...

Harry are you going to get to keep your truck?

Keyser Soze

Alex[_23_] April 21st 20 12:29 AM

For the pigs...

Tim wrote:
Harry are you going to get to keep your truck?

Keyser Soze
https://i.ibb.co/Vjmtjdh/Screen-Shot...4-48-09-PM.jpg

Funny!

John[_6_] April 21st 20 12:30 PM

For the pigs...

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 19:29:11 -0400, Alex wrote:

Tim wrote:
Harry are you going to get to keep your truck?

Keyser Soze
https://i.ibb.co/Vjmtjdh/Screen-Shot...4-48-09-PM.jpg

Funny!

I have never seen Harry so mum about a subject. Perhaps he's under a court order
to keep his mouth shut?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

B April 21st 20 07:00 PM

For the pigs...

In article ,
says...

Tim wrote:
Harry are you going to get to keep your truck?

Keyser Soze
https://i.ibb.co/Vjmtjdh/Screen-Shot...4-48-09-PM.jpg

Funny!

I have never seen Harry so mum about a subject. Perhaps he's under a court order
to keep his mouth shut?

He is most likely hiding in his basement with his truck buried so far
into his garage that it in the kitchen. The stay at home order from Gov
Fat Larry Hogan is a blessing to Harry.