BoatBanter.com

-   -   a San Francisco treat - wave organ (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185105-san-francisco-treat-wave-organ.html)

Bill[_12_] April 6th 20 12:43 AM

a San Francisco treat - wave organ

https://youtu.be/7uMRomj4VjI

Tim April 6th 20 02:34 AM

a San Francisco treat - wave organ

Bill that’s a neat idea but the guy that made the vid kunda messed it up with all the new age piano overpowering the pipes belchs and gurgling.. Still a cool concept, though

John[_6_] April 6th 20 12:04 PM

a San Francisco treat - wave organ

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 23:43:48 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

https://youtu.be/7uMRomj4VjI

Nice video. I would rather he did less talking and get rid of the piano. I
really wanted to hear what the 'organ' sounded like.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John[_6_] April 6th 20 12:05 PM

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 18:34:17 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Bill that’s a neat idea but the guy that made the vid kunda messed it up with all the new age piano overpowering the pipes belchs and gurgling. Still a cool concept, though

Ditto.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] April 6th 20 06:40 PM

John wrote:
On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 18:34:17 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Bill thatÂ’s a neat idea but the guy that made the vid kunda messed it up
with all the new age piano overpowering the pipes belchs and gurgling.
Still a cool concept, though

Ditto.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Just put wave organ in to the search. Bunch of videos.

Tim April 6th 20 07:14 PM

a San Francisco treat - wave organ

Bill
Just put wave organ in to the search. Bunch of videos. “

Here we go
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqeG97ILh6E

But it kinda reminds me more of Archie bunkers toilet