BoatBanter.com

-   -   Makeshift gloves. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185020-makeshift-gloves.html)

John[_6_] March 29th 20 04:19 PM

Makeshift gloves.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...ootChecked=yes

Cheap throwaways. I use 'em for doggie bags, and now for shopping.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] March 29th 20 09:26 PM

Makeshift gloves.

John wrote:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...ootChecked=yes

Cheap throwaways. I use 'em for doggie bags, and now for shopping.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Dang, I threw away this mornings plastic bag.

[email protected] March 30th 20 06:24 AM

Makeshift gloves.

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 20:26:14 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...ootChecked=yes

Cheap throwaways. I use 'em for doggie bags, and now for shopping.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Dang, I threw away this mornings plastic bag.

It is what I like about having our own run. I don't fool with poop
bags.

Bill[_12_] March 30th 20 08:05 AM

Makeshift gloves.

wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...ootChecked=yes

Cheap throwaways. I use 'em for doggie bags, and now for shopping.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Dang, I threw away this mornings plastic bag.

It is what I like about having our own run. I don't fool with poop
bags.

I don’t have to fool with dogs. My former fishing partner always has
great trained dogs. He is a former canine cop. Asked if I wanted a dog,
and said I have the best one. Beautiful golden retriever, I come over
throw him the ball, rub him, you pays the vet bills, and pick up the poop.
Great way to have a dog. Next door has a Shepard. Nasty thing. Would
not trust it off leash. Other side has a pugle, nice dog. Next neighbor
has 3 out of control malamutes. His worthless daughter brought them when
she moved back in.

John[_6_] March 30th 20 12:31 PM

Makeshift gloves.

wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...ootChecked=yes

Cheap throwaways. I use 'em for doggie bags, and now for shopping.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Dang, I threw away this mornings plastic bag.

They're more comfortable if you empty the dog poop first.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] March 30th 20 06:35 PM

Makeshift gloves.

wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...ootChecked=yes

Cheap throwaways. I use 'em for doggie bags, and now for shopping.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Dang, I threw away this mornings plastic bag.

They're more comfortable if you empty the dog poop first.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Taking our walk the other day, what is it with dog owners. Pickup and bag
the poop and then toss the bag. A mile walk and at least two poop bags.

John[_6_] March 30th 20 07:12 PM

Makeshift gloves.

wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...ootChecked=yes

Cheap throwaways. I use 'em for doggie bags, and now for shopping.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Dang, I threw away this mornings plastic bag.

They're more comfortable if you empty the dog poop first.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Taking our walk the other day, what is it with dog owners. Pickup and bag
the poop and then toss the bag. A mile walk and at least two poop bags.

Could be they plan to pick it up on their return home, or could be they're lazy
****s.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] March 30th 20 08:32 PM

Makeshift gloves.

wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...ootChecked=yes

Cheap throwaways. I use 'em for doggie bags, and now for shopping.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Dang, I threw away this mornings plastic bag.

They're more comfortable if you empty the dog poop first.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Taking our walk the other day, what is it with dog owners. Pickup and bag
the poop and then toss the bag. A mile walk and at least two poop bags.

Could be they plan to pick it up on their return home, or could be they're lazy
****s.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I go with the latter.